BG Home Depot evacuated due to smoke


A Home Depot store in Bowling Green was evacuated Tuesday after smoke was reported in the facility.
Firefighters were called to the site, 1169 S. Main St., on the report of smoke in the break room just
after 7 p.m. By the time fire personnel had arrived all customers and employees had been evacuated.
No smoke or fire was initially found, but firefighters later located light smoke coming from the break
room’s ceiling vents.
Investigation revealed that an overheated motor on an HVAC unit on the roof was the culprit.

No posts to display