Three people charged with crimes including abduction, felonious assault and arson were among 18 indicted
by a Wood County grand jury this week.
Gregory Adams, 28, Toledo, was indicted on two counts of abduction and one count of failure to comply
with an order or signal of a police officer.
The charges stem from a March incident in Lake Township. According to the indictment, Adams is accused of
restraining a female and an 8-year-old boy, and attempting to flee or elude police. Both individuals
were reportedly in a vehicle with Adams, and they were unable to exit due to his driving at high speeds.
Jeffrey Starkey, 26, Bowling Green, was indicted on one count of felonious assault attached to a January
28 incident in which he reportedly "knowingly (caused) serious physical harm to" a female.
Travis McDowell, 41, Perrysburg was indicted on three counts of aggravated arson in connection to an Oct.
17, 2013, incident reported at a residence in the 29000 block of East Broadway, Walbridge. Two people
were reportedly put at risk in the incident.
Also indicted were:
• Eric Bester Jr., 19, Detroit; and Carile Harris, 23, Detroit: aggravated trafficking, aggravated
possession of drugs.
• Trevor Brown, 28, Maineville: assault, harassment with a bodily substance.
• Jordan Chapman, 22, Fremont: receiving stolen property, carrying a concealed weapon.
• Jeffrey Collins, 49, Tiffin: theft, receiving stolen property.
• Jashaun Deck, 31, Rochester, Mich.: tampering with evidence, aggravated trafficking (two counts),
aggravated possession of drugs (two counts).
• Charolyn Kelly, 42, Bowling Green: misuse of credit cards (two counts).
• Vincent Krouse, 50, Detroit: forgery.
• Heidi Meyer, 23, Cygnet: tampering with records (two counts).
• Toddy Poupard, 41, Monroe, Mich.: tampering with records (two counts).
• Joseph Rowe, 30, Toledo: breaking and entering (two counts), theft.
• Jason Shearer, 39, Findlay: receiving stolen property (two counts).
• Andrew Sheline, 45, Findlay: misuse of credit cards.
• Jessica Taylor, 26, Lexington, Ky.: possession of heroin.
• Zachery Weilinski, 21, Maumee: aggravated possession of drugs.
Bills of information were handed up for:
• Josephine Dudderar, 31, Oregon: theft (two counts).
• Deontae Fox, 22, Toledo: attempted improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.
• Nathaniel Miller, 21, Walbridge: sexual battery.
Final dispensation in these cases will be available from the Wood County Court.