|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 10 October 2013 09:23|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 4938 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Construction Management Inc., to Kenneth W. and Jenny Thompson, $306,806.
• 124 Mark Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Kenneth Artz, to Christina M. and Pamela K. Malzahn, $139,000.
• 1817 Waterford Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, to James D. and Debra L. Allen, $153,500.
• 18 Indian Creek Dr., Rudolph, residential, from Wood County Sheriff, to P&J Thayer Family Ltd. Partnership, $76,000.
• 312 S. Mitchell Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Virginia Ogg Magada, to John Mannin, $83,000.
• 111 Rosedale Place, Rossford, residential, from Andrew M. and Patricia A. Kelly, to James D. and Cindy M. Barr, $132,000.
• 7014 Twin Lakes Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Ervin H. Roster, by Wood County Sheriff, to the Huntington National Bank, $116,000.
• 9486 Bradner Road, Risingsun, residential, from William F. and Kerry L. Foster, to Jacob E. and Katie M. Bryant, $130,000.
• 209 Dill Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Patrick J. and Lisa N. Carney, to Brian Stevens, $124,900.
• 520 Lorraine Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Bruce B. and Kimberly L. Stevens, to Patrick J. and Lisa N. Carney, $163,000.
• 914 E. Wooster St., Bowling Green, commercial housing, from Jean L. Duriat Hines, trustee, to Al-Wotaid Real Estate LLC, $194,000.
• 23637 W. River Road, Grand Rapids, residential, from Amanda A. Mossman, to Lisa Bundy, $81,000.
• 3227 Rivers Edge Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Walter W. Breier and Linda C. Leitner, co-trustees, to Yetive G. and Marcia D. Ruppert, $188,000.
• 26504 Carronade Road, Perrysburg, residential, from David B. and Paula R. Nolan, to Richard L. Speer Jr. and Leslie Speer, $222,000.
• 26520 N. Dixie Hwy., Perrysburg, commercial, from Mohamed Barazi, to the Shoppes at Perry Junction LLC, $600,000.
• 118 N. N. East St., Bradner, residential, from Jerry D. Harman II and Michelle L. Harman, by Wood County Sheriff, to HSBC Mortgage Services Inc., $34,000.
• 9662 Millcroft Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Alexander S. and Darlene R. St. John, by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., $105,000.
• 6086 Cloverdale Road, Cygnet, residential, from Dennis W. Johnson, et. al., by Wood County Sheriff, to Household Realty Corp., $87,000.
• 21790 Dunbridge Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Shirley Kellermeier, trustee, to Steven and Shelly Jenkins, $131,000.
• 305 Pearl St., Bowling Green, residential, from Bernard A. Bowen, Linda L. Holcombe, Sharon K. Kiser and Stephen R. Bowen, to Gerald L. and Becky J. Roberts, $48,000.
• 0 Carter Road, Bowling Green, 20 acres, farm, from Margaret J. Roller, to Brian M. and Nicole A. Schimmoeller, $100,000.
• 0 Latcha Road, Perrysburg, 2.85 acres, farm, from Timothy W. and Deborah A. Feckley, to Andrew and Julie Jarrett, $16,000.
• 4750 Libbey Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Patricia Ann Alexander, to Gordon and Kathleen Moore, $134,200.
• 15865 Corner Brook Court, Perrysburg, building lot, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Richard A. and Trudy M. Cottier, $39,800.
• 419 N. Third St., North Baltimore, residential, from Fannie Mae, to Yancy D. Richmond, $55,000.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg Twp. man gets 22 years for rape, assault
07/25/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
|Otsego approves contract with staff|
07/25/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
TONTOGANY - The Otsego school district has inked a new three-year contract with [ ... ]