The Bowling Green Fire Division will hold its annual open house on Sept. 30 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Pearl Street Fire Station. This is a family-friendly event to allow residents to explore the fire station, meet firefighters and learn more about how to keep their families safe at home and away.
• Fire extinguisher demonstration at 10 a.m/
• Live fire demonstration at 11 a.m.
• Auto extrication demo at 11:30 a.m.
• Pancake & sausage breakfast (for a donation)
• Station tours
• Opportunity to operate a fire hose
• Explore fire trucks
• Watch the jaws of life at work
• Learn fire safety tips
The Pearl Street Fire Station is located at 1060 Pearl St. This event is free to attend, and no registration is required.