Wood County Job and Family Services has limited its lobby hours starting today.
These hours will be in effect until further notice. The agency is limiting the hours due to the many federal changes that it is currently addressing.
The lobby will be open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, noon to 4 p.m.; and Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon.
The agency will be keeping itsFacebook page and website up to date if there are any changes to the above hours.
Job and Family Services staff will still be processing cases and information. During the times that the lobby is closed, any person who still needs assistance during this lobby closure can opt to do one of the following:
• Leave documents or applications in the drop box located at the front of the building.
• Fax documents or applications to 419-353-6091
• Submit documents or applications via email to: [email protected]
• Create an online account at BENEFITS.OHIO.GOV so that you can submit applications, report changes and obtain information regarding your public assistance benefits, including childcare.
• Call the call center at 1-844-640-6446 to report changes, complete interviews and ask basic questions regarding SNAP, TANF or Medicaid benefits.
• Call the office at 419-352-7566 for help with nursing home or waiver assistance.
• To make a child abuse report, call the hotline at 419-354-9669.
• Looking for employment, resume assistance, or other employment related services? Check out OhioMeansJobs.com for all your resources or call 419-352-4172.
• Unemployment questions or needing to apply? Unemployment.ohio.gov has the application and a live chat feature to help visitors through the process.
• Help with rent, utilities, car repair or food referrals? Call 419-352-7566 ext. 8492.