|More Halloween results: 12-05-13|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 05 December 2013 10:51|
Here are the winners of Tontogany's Halloween Costume Contest.
1. Abby Gase, 2. Janelle Moser, 3. Ronee Loftis.
1. Conner Keller, 2. Maddy Berry, 3. Coral Keller.
Best Halloween Character
1. Piercen Bellfy, 2. Carson Lathrop, 3. Doug Michaelis.
Best Historical Character
1. Haley Premo, 2. Courtney Reyome, 3. Drew Gase.
Best Animal/Nature Character
1. Gage Shaheen, 2. Juliana Williams, 3. Carly Etchie.
Best Movie/TV Character
1. Addysen Limes, 2. Lincoln Ferdig, 3. Anna Greenhagen.
1. Alexis Etchie, 2. Rylynn Brocamp, 3. Willow Keller.
1. April Michaelis.
1. Noah and Emma Keifer, 2. April Flores and Michael Roberts, 3. Brynne Limes and Hannah Smoyer.
1. Jillian Hofner, 2. Ty Greenhagen, 3. Grace Mancuso.
Here are the winners of Grand Rapids' Halloween contest, which was sponsored by the township fire department, American Legion Post 232 and its auxiliary and SAL, and VFW Post 4984.
Three years old and under
1. Sophie Cline, 2. Macie Simmons, 3. Carter Cryan.
1. Charlie Keim and Brookln Wensink, 2. Faith Glenn, 3. Taylour Hafner.
TV or Comic Strip
1. Layne Mason, 2. Clayton Shupe, 3. Stella Greene.
Youngest in Costume
1. Breccan Thompson.
Four to 12 years old
1. Logan Downey, 2. Meadow Junge, 3. Camron Tussing.
1. Matthew Snyder, 2. Blake Cleaves.
1. Hanna Gorham, 2. Austin Whicker, 3. Chase Mcmemar.
1. Cole Cryan, 2. Grace Cline, 3. Isaiah Gongales
Tilly Williams and Sophie Martin.
John Jorgest, Trenton Thompson and Luke Snicgowski
12 years old to adult
1. Drew Whicker, 2. Julian Deleen Guerrere, 3. Logan Frost.
1. Crystal Rueff, 2. Tracie Wilhelm, 3. Devon McKee.
1. Jesse Carr, 2. Roy Gruetter, 3. Kurtis Sutter.
Lucie Roberts and Candace Kleman.
Oldest in Costume
Front Page Stories
|Alleged counterfeit items seized in raid at Perrysburg plant
03/11/2014 | PETER KUEBECK/Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg police vehicle sits in front of Glow Industries along Eckel Junction Road. [ ... ]
|Best in the quiz biz|
03/11/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD, Sentinel Education Editor
Eastwood's Luke Coffman (middle) makes a response near teammates David Russell (left) an [ ... ]