|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 02 May 2013 09:17|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 28 Summerfield Blvd., Bowling Green condominium, from Stephanie L. Crooks, to Roger H., and Penny S. Jascob, $155,000.
• 224 Carr Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Patricia Miller, et. al., to Marvin and Phyllis Fuller, $80,000.
• 21041 Carter Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Susan Ortloff and Cathleen J. Moore, to George A. and Donna Costic, trustees, $24,000.
• 9314 and 9324 Golf Creek Lane, Perrysburg, side lot, from Coining Drive Investments LLC, to David G. and Carol Wise, $20,000.
• 27993 Defiance Pike, Custar, residential, from Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Donald J. and Kimberly K. Rose, $9,900.
• 10110 Mendell Road, Perrysburg, residential, from the Bank of New York Mellon, to Christopher Shroyer, $92,799.
• 10314 Bridgewood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from U.S. Bank National Assoc., trustee, to Midland Agency of Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, $112,000.
• 0 Hollister Lane, Perrysburg, community shopping center, from Fifth Third Bank, to BNR Group LLC, $2,100,000.
• 418 N. Second St., North Baltimore, residential, from Leslee A. and George G. Thompson, to Darlene M. and Eddie D. Leger, $75,000.
• 1110 W. Elm Tree Road, Rossford, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to Steven McManaway, $17,000.
• 3186 Chapel Creek Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Timothy J. and Ellen L. Berry, to Relocation Properties Management LLC, $597,500.
• 11770 Eckel Junction Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Richard and Mary B. Meyer, to Catherine Schoenlein and Erich Koerner, $125,000.
• 122 E. Sixth St., Perrysburg, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to John S. Wellstein, $69,600.
• 118 Twinbrook Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Robert A. and Carol A. Brokaw, to William E. and Elizabeth R. Gladieux and Melinda C. Newton, $142,600.
• 29335 Bates Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Elizabeth A. Lommerse, to JD and CJ Investments LLC, $129,900.
• 26450 Laurel Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Michael E. and Jill K. Bandy, to Ann M. Steck, $275,000.
• 224 W. Front St. Perrysburg, residential, from James S. Hearons Jr. and Julie T. Hearons, to Jill E. Lawrence, $268,000.
• 4824 Curtice Road, Northwood, residential, from Janet L. Osborne, to Kevin Cramer, $135,000.
• 8569 Reitz Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Gary and Diane Brown, by Wood County Sheriff, to Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, $50,000.
• 115 S. Church St., Haskins, residential, from Paul W. Browne, to Clinton and Lindsey A. LaForest, $139,900.
• 18545 Wall St., Tontogany, residential, from Tricia M. Krause, by Wood County Sheriff, to HSBC Mortgage Services Inc., $64,000.
• 440 Walbridge St., Cygnet, residential, from Charles L. and Cynthia G. Bensman, by Wood County Sheriff, to Beneficial Financial LLC, $46,000.
• 7139 E. Lake Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Karen Jarrett, to Nathan J. Merillat, $148,500.
• 860 Ashington Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Edwin T.. and Kay L. Howard, to Jodi L. Busaek, $182,500.
• 459 Rutledge Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Barry C. and Rebecca Sue Borough, to Brittney Borough, $260,000.
Front Page Stories
|Women still rare in local politics
03/13/2014 | KAREN NADLER COTA Sentinel Lifestyles Editor
File photo. Doris Herringshaw. (Photo: J.D. Pooley/Sentinel-Tribune) PERRYSBURG - [ ... ]
|Calamity days create chaos|
03/13/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
File photo. A student walks home from school during a winter storm. (Photo: Enoch Wu/Sen [ ... ]