A Perrysburg man has been indicted on a rape charge and two counts of gross sexual imposition for his alleged actions throughout this year involving a 6-year-old child.
Robert J. Ford, age 49, of Perrysburg, was indicted by the Wood County Grand Jury last week. The rape count is a first-degree felony offense; while the other two counts are third-degree felonies. Ford is alleged to have committed the crimes between Jan. 1 and Nov. 1.
Ford’s case has been assigned to Judge Matthew Reger in Wood County Common Pleas Court.
Others indicted include:
• Crystal Cobian, 30, Walbridge, for grand theft involving two blank checks used for a value of $10,343.
• Cassandra Loraine Gomoll, 47, Toledo, for corrupting another with drugs and endangering children involving a 2-year-old and marijuana.
• Telajua Phanek Chandler, 27, Toledo, for forgery and falsification in a theft offense after allegedly providing false information in obtaining a Hyundai valued at more than $23,800 in Perrysburg.
• Timothy Paul Hinton, 27, Toledo, for promoting prostitution. This reportedly involves the transportation of a woman for the purpose of sexual activity for hire on Oct. 29.
• Raymond Eugene Leggett, 61, Akron, for the theft of more than $1,000 in April 2013.
• Jared Hummel, 27, Bowling Green and currently listed in jail, for abusing harmful intoxicants. He was allegedly found in need of medical treatment in a Big Lots bathroom with three stolen “duster cans” at this feet. He has five previous charges of similar offenses on his record.
• Jesse David Patterson, 33, Bowling Green, for domestic violence on Nov. 25. He allegedly threatened to kill the victim. He is listed with previous related crimes.
• Jacob Christopher Bear, 24, North Baltimore, for trespass in a habitation.
• Aaron L. Gade, 47, Bowling Green, for petty theft and failure to comply with an order or signal of a police officer, after allegedly fleeing from Walmart with $477 in merchandise.
• Nicole Simon, 33, North Baltimore, for two counts of burglary from Walmart.
• Co-defendants Thomas Andrew Johnson, 26, and Samuel Lorenzo Johnson III, 31, both of Findlay both for promoting prostitution. In addition, Thomas Johnson was indicted for aggravated possession of drugs, possession of a a fentanyl-related compound and possession of cocaine. The charges stem from a prostitution sting held in Perrysburg where drugs were reportedly found.
• Co-defendants Wendell Douglas Winfree Jr., 28, Riverdale, Georgia, and Sean Paul Guidry, 39, Atlanta, both for improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, after their vehicle was stopped on Interstate 75 on Sept. 14.
• Crystal Mae Deanda, 28, Bowling Green ,for possession of heroin after being stopped on Interstate 75.
• Jeremiah M. Dauterman, 24, Fostoria, for vandalism, aggravated possession of drugs, operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, a drug of abuse or a combination of them, operating a vehicle while under the the influence of a controlled substance or a listed metabolite of a controlled substance.
• Richard Alan Peoples, 34, Springfield, for aggravated possession of drug for her Oct. 22 actions involving methamphetamines.