FFA is topic at Kiwanis meeting

The Bowling Green High School FFA adviser will be the guest speaker at Thursday’s Bowling Green Kiwanis noon luncheon at Stone Ridge Golf Club.

Stephanie Conway has served as FFA adviser at BGHS and taught agricultural education for seven years. She is a 2000 graduate of BGHS and was an active member of the FFA. She received her bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree from Penn State, both in agricultural education.

Conway taught for six years at Mississinawa Valley High School in Darke County before returning to Bowling Green in 2012.

Revolving loans considered Wednesday

The Revolving Loan Fund Committee is scheduled to meet on Wednesday at 1:45 p.m. at the Bowling Green Community Development Foundation Office, Four Corners Center, 130 S. Main St.

The purpose of the meeting will be to consider an application(s) for the Business Revolving Loan Fund.

This meeting is open to the public.

Forecast

Tonight: Rain and snow likely before 1 a.m., then rain. Low around 32. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday: Rain likely before 1 p.m., then snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with little or no snow accumulation expected. Chance of snow overnight is 20 percent with lows around 23.

Extended: Mostly cloudy Thursday with a high near 28. A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy overnight, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Mostly cloudy Fridays with highs near 16 and lows around 5. Chance of snow overnight is 30 percent. On Saturday, mostly cloudy with highs near 19 and a 30 percent chance of snow.

0
0
0
0
0