Fire crews responded to smoke - Sentinel-Tribune: News

Fire crews responded to smoke

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:34 pm

The Bowling Green Fire Division was called to North Dunbridge Road Tuesday night for the report of smoke.

According to the department, an electrical malfunction caused the smoke at Clark Fixture Technologies Inc., 410 N. Dunbridge Road.

Login required

We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one.

Please click the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.

Need an account? Create one now.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Login required

We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one.

Please click the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.

Need an account? Create one now.

More about

Recommended

Twitter

Follow us on Facebook