Sentinel-Tribune - Bowling Green, OH

Marketplace

Bowling Green, OH

Born of the merger of Bowling Green’s two daily newspapers, The Sentinel and the Tribune on Dec. 10, 1906, the Sentinel-Tribune has been owned by the Haswell family for more than 100 years.

The Sentinel was founded as a weekly newspaper on Feb. 22, 1867 and became a daily newspaper in 1890. The Tribune was founded as a daily and a weekly in 1892.  The merger was the result of a strike called in April 1906 by printers at the two newspapers and the economic hardships of competing for business in a small town.

Sentinel Tribune was sold to AIM Media Midwest on April 1st, 2018 and is now part of a group that owns approximately 50 dailies and weekly newspapers nationwide.

We are a multi-media partner with our Wood County community - Committed to giving our neighbors the information they need and helping businesses grow by delivering local coverage accessible to our customers anywhere, anytime.

Business ID: 1149195856 | Universal ID: a3f73861-6d1f-5ce1-9661-0c0ea1cb63d7

1616 E Wooster #15 Bowling Green, OH 43402

Driving Directions

Directions: Located in the Greenwood Centre in Bowling Green, OH.

Facebook

Send

Your message to Sentinel-Tribune has been sent.