Local Briefs

BG Council Finance Committee holds meeting

The finance committee of Bowling Green Council will meet on Thursday at 5 p.m. in the council chamber at the City Administrative Services Building, 304 N. Church St., to hold the annual budget hearing for 2023.

Santa visits Rudolph

RUDOLPH — Santa will visit the village on Dec. 10 at 6 p.m. at Rudolph Christian Church, 13868 Mermill Road. All are welcome.

Lake plans to hire interim treasurer

MILLBURY — The Lake Local Schools Board of Education will hold a special board meeting on Thursday at 3 p.m. in the board conference room. The purpose of the meeting is to hire an interim treasurer.

BG Human Relations Commission meets

The Bowling Green Human Relations Commission will meet on Friday at 8 a.m. in council chamber, third floor of the City Administrative Services Building, 304 N. Church St.

Dinner and a concert in N. Baltimore

NORTH BALTIMORE — Truck Stop Ministries Inc. will hold a dinner concert on Dec. 11 at Petro Truck Stop, 12900 Deshler Road.

Heart Song and Arnold Coy will perform at 6 p.m., following the 5 p.m. dinner at the the IHOP Restaurant

For information call Chaplain Jon Reynolds at 419-704-0242 or TMGA at 419-934-5456.

Forecast

Hazardous weather outlook: Westerly wind gusts up to 40 mph are possible today into the evening behind a strong cold front.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 7 to 13 mph. Partly cloudy at night, with a low around 28. South wind 6 to 9 mph.

Extended: Partly sunny Friday, with a high near 51. A chance of showers after 1 a.m. Cloudy at night, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly sunny Saturday, with a high near 53 and breezy. Partly cloudy at night, with a low around 25. Partly sunny Sunday, with a high near 41. Rain and snow likely at night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. A chance of showers Monday. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A chance of showers at night. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A chance of showers Tuesday. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.