• At South Main Street and East Wooster Street. Dominique Brown, BG, was cited for assured clear
distance ahead and no license after a collision with Barbara Billmaier, Wayne.
• At 1548 E. Wooster St. Vanisa Rodriguez, BG, was cited for assured clear distance ahead after a
collision with Tayler Thomas, BG.
Nov. 7 citations:
Driving under suspension, expired registration: Christopher Bartz, Weston; Jeffrey Bussdieker, BG.
Expired registration: Carolann Hall, BG.
Lanes of travel: Olivia Ciccone, Walbridge.
Marked lanes: Antonio Scontrino, BG.
Red light: Micah Vanderfrift, Toledo.
Underage person attempting to pay for alcohol: Anthony Reeder, BG.
• At 17360 N. Dixie Highway. Tova Blachuta, Fostoria, was cited for assured clear distance ahead after
a collision with Lucas Gibb, BG.
• At East Newton Road and North College Drive. Russell Hamilton, Milton Center, was cited for right of
way at a stop sign and stopping after an accident after a collision with a vehicle driven by Pamela
Hill, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Nov. 8 citations:
Drug paraphernalia: William Irving, Toledo.
Expired registration: Scott Heacock, BG.
Unauthorized plates: Taylor Layman, BG.
• At 200 Pike Street. Anthony Myers, Whitehouse, was cited for failure to control and leaving the
scene of an accident after striking a parked vehicle.
• At 1548 E. Wooster St. Eric Evers, BG, was cited for right of way at a private drive after a
collision with Raymond Hoot, Bloomdale.
• At East Wooster Street and Thurstin Avenue. Katherine Teggart, BG, was cited for assured clear
distance ahead after a collision with Edgar Landgraf, BG. Landgraf refused medical attention at the
• At 210 Clay St. Jonathan Corbin, BG, was cited for rules for starting and backing after a collision
with Molly Pierce, Haskins.
Kroger Gas Station on North Main Street reported a theft of $44.05 in gas, which occurred Nov. 3.
Damage to the window and taillight of a vehicle was reported in the 100 block of Maple Street.
A pink stun gun in a black case was reportedly stolen in the 200 block of South Summit Street from a
A man was found intoxicated and passed out a driveway in the 100 block of Grove Street. He was taken to
In the 100 block of West Gypsy Land Road, Ja’Lasha Woods, 23, Toledo, was arrested for drug
paraphernalia, no license, and expired registration, and taken to jail.
Nov. 9 citations:
Assault: Sierre Stowe, Oregon.
Disorderly conduct/urination, underage under the influence: Jacob Nekola, BG.
Driving under suspension, underage possession, speed: Kyle Bowlby, BG.
No front plate, violation of temporary instruction permit: Essa Alshammari, Toledo.
Nuisance party: Jerome Griffin, BG; Joshua Williams, BG.
Open container, underage possession: Noelle Heinze, Bluffton; Amanda Ross, Ottawa Hills.
Landon Vandermolen, 19, BG, was cited for underage under the influence and prohibited acts after he was
reportedly found massed out in a side yard. He was taken to the hospital.
An apparent fight was reported in the 200 block of North Main Street. The parties reportedly scattered
when an officer on-scene put on the squad car lights.
Theft of a bicycle was reported in the 1000 block of East Wooster Street.
Theft of a taillight assembly from a vehicle was reported at BG Lincoln Mercury on North Main Street.
Damage to a vehicle was reported in the 500 block of East Merry Avenue.
Andrew Morse, 20, BG, was arrested at Taco Bell for underage under the influence and taken to jail.
Nov. 11 citations:
Shoplifting: Matthew Frank, BG.
Driving under suspension, speed: Zachary Bartman, BG.
Expired registration: Amber Jo Brackin, Maumee; Rebecca Ferstle, Perrysburg; Nathan Shepherd, BG.
Traffic control device: Jordann Lewis, BG.
• At 900 S. Main St. Florence Klopfenstein, BG, was cited for marked lanes after a collision with
Debra Buchanan, North Baltimore.
• At 1560 E. Wooster St. Elle Rapp, Pemberville, was cited for assured clear distance ahead after a
collision with Bryon Turner Jr., Kent.