July 27 citations:
Driving under suspension: Devin McNeal, BG.
Expired registration: Clara Arrey, BG; Erick Chavez, BG; Willie Porter, Lima; Elizabeth Wade, Enon.
Motorcycle helmet required: Shawn Parke, Rudolph.
Motorcycle eye protection required: Christopher Bollenbacher, Portage; Cored Zeadker, BG.
• At East Wooster Street and Interstate 75. Cheryl Fisher, BG, was cited for right-of-way at a left
turn after a collision with David Neiling, Custar.
A residence was egged in the 400 block of East Court Street.
A theft incident was reported in the 1000 block of Fairview Avenue.
July 28 citations:
Expired registration: Mitchell Budlong, Royal Oak, Michigan; Celeste Ridenour, BG.
No license: Deron Gordon, Shelby Township, Michigan.
• At East Wooster Street and Williams Street. Abriana Neal-Donald, BG, was cited for improper backing
after a collision with Katy Roth, Cuyahoga Falls.
In the 300 block of North Main Street, Dustin Rohrs, 37, BG, was arrested and taken to jail on a charge
of disorderly conduct/unable to care for self.
• At Kellogg Road and Range Line Road. Brittany Graham, Sylvania, was cited for passing in designated
hazardous zone after a collision with Lex Barker, Bowling Green.
• In the 4000 block of Genoa Road, near Pemberville Road, in Troy Township. Melissa Briggs, Luckey,
was taken to University of Toledo Medical Center by Troy Township EMS after an apparent crash that blew
out two of her vehicle’s tires. An unknown medical issue caused the incident.
• At Mitchell Road, north of Bowling Green Road West. Miranda Liss, BG, was cited for operating a
vehicle impaired, prohibited alcohol (BAC 0.103) and failure to control after striking a utility pole.
Theft of sandwiches was reported at Fuel Mart in Bradner on Bowling Green Road East was reported.
Breaking and entering was reported in the block of 1000 Range Lien Road, North Baltimore.
Domestic violence between a male a female was reported in the 10000 block of Oak Street, Portage.
Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Main Street, Risingsun.
On July 30, domestic violence was reported in the 8000 block of Bays Road, Wayne.
A theft incident was reported July 30 at the Wood County Fairgrounds.
Criminal damaging was reported at Webb’s Junk Yard on Galatea Road, North Baltimore.
A domestic violence incident was reported in the 23000 block of Mermill Road, Custar.
• At Ohio 105 and Lemoyne Road. Devon Held, Pemberville, was cited for assured clear distance ahead
after a collision with Linda Kuhlman, Pemberville.