Feb. 22 citations:
Expired license, seat belt, furnishing false information: Hailey Krizan, Portage.
On Feb. 26, vandalism to a mailbox was reported in the 8000 block of Kramer Road, BG.
Domestic violence involving two males was reported in the 400 block of Donna Drive, Risingsun.
A chimney fire was reported in the 15000 block of McCutcheonville Road, Pemberville.
– at Bradner Road and Cygnet Road. Glenna Vanlue-Dawson, Risingsun, was cited for failure to yield at a
stop sign after a collision with Jeffrey Sander, Risingsun. Sander was treated for possible injuries at
the scene by Bradner EMS, but was not taken to a hospital.
– at 19640 Sand Ridge Road, Weston. Marc Lechlak, Toledo, was cited for two counts of driving under
suspension after a collision with Lauren Tiell, Milton Center.
Theft of metal was reported in the 15000 block of Five Point Road, rural Perrysburg.
A vehicle fire was reported Feb. 25 on Interstate 75 near Portage.
A domestic violence incident was reported Feb. 25 on Dairy View Road, Bradner.
– Just west of Tontogany Creek road. Lakin Finnegan, Perrysburg, was cited for reasonable control after
losing control on a patch of ice and overturning.
– at Kellogg Road west of Tontogany Road. Brandon Corpus, Grand Rapids, was cited for failure to control
after a collision with Thomas O’Leary IV, Findlay. Corpus declined medical treatment at the scene.
– at Long Judson Road, east of Milton Road. Heath Semer, Grand Rapids, lost control on the ice and
overturned in a farm field.
– at Kellogg Road, just west of Tontogany Creek Road. Rachel Pawlowicz, Swanton, overturned after
traveling off the road.
– at Tontogany Road, just west of Tontogany Creek Road. Alycia Robinson, Swanton, was cited for assured
clear distance ahead after a collision with Theresa Glenn, Grand Rapids.
– at Hull Prairie Road and Hannah Road. Mary Rybka, BG, was cited for right-of-way at a stop sign after
causing Erica Grossman, BG, to take evasive action. Grossman struck a ditch.
Domestic violence was reported in the 400 block of Lonna Drive, Risingsun.
Theft from a building was reported at Otsego High School, Tontogany.
Simple assault was reported at Otsego High School, Tontogany.
Breaking and entering was reported Feb. 28 in the 200 block of Front Street, Cygnet.
On Feb. 25, a theft incident was reported in the 7000 block of South Wilkinson Way.
Criminal damaging was reported in the 200 block of Margaret Place.
Theft from a vehicle was reported Feb. 26 in the 26000 block of Eckel Road.
Theft from a building was reported in the 5000 block of Chappel Drive.
Theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of Timberbrook Court.
Theft from a building was reported in the 500 block of Findlay Street.
On Feb. 27, complaints regarding coyotes were received in the 26000 block of Lake Vue Drive and the 200
block of Blue Jacket Road.
Credit card fraud was reported on Birchdale Road.