|Leadership course to begin Wednesday|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 10 January 2014 09:27|
Dayspring Church, located at 17360 N. Dixie Highway, Bowling Green, is offering events designed to benefit people.
Among the programs is a new leadership course on Wednesday nights designed to help people maximize their influence in the marketplace.
The next course is "Anointed for Business" and begins Wednesday at 7 p.m. It will run each Wednesday through March 26. and will feature some of the area's top Christian marketplace leaders.
Some of the special guest teachers include:
• Jon Jakubowski, President of Affirm Global and founder of Champions in Action
• Greg Spencer - recently identified as one of America's top 30 entrepreneurs under age 30
• Dan Rogers - President and CEO of Cherry Street Ministries in Toledo
• Jim Lange - author, leadership coach and Truth@Work Toledo Chapter President
• Craig Dixon - CEO of CMC Group, Inc.
• David Kaiser - Market Research expert and Pastor of Western Avenue Ministries
• Rod Brandt - Owner, Covenant Marketing Services, LLC
Pastor Scott Estep says he will also be teaching and he believes this class will have a radical impact on the area. Copies of the book are now available for just $10. For details, visit dayspringbg.org.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg Twp. man gets 22 years for rape, assault
07/25/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg Township man was sentenced to more than 22 years in prison Thursday afternoon after bei [ ... ]
|Otsego approves contract with staff|
07/25/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
TONTOGANY - The Otsego school district has inked a new three-year contract with [ ... ]