|Church offers retirement series|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 23 August 2013 08:51|
WATERVILLE - The Waterville Presbyterian Church will be hosting a series of free events this fall designed to provide the information needed by anyone in the community approaching or in retirement - and/or their families. Experts will present information and/or answer questions people may have. The schedule for these is:
• Sept. 10 - 7 p.m. - Dick Eppstein, President of the Better Business Bureau, will talk about scams and how to stay clear of them.
• Sept. 17 - 3 p.m. - Erin Thompson, Public Affairs Officer from the Lucas County Social Security Office, will speak about navigating the ins and outs of the Social Security system.
• Sept. 24 -7 p.m. - Brenda Mossing, Manager of the F&M Bank in Waterville, will talk about how you can partner with you bank to better understand your finances and how you want them to be managed.
• Oct. 1 - 7 p.m. - Ron Myers from Citizen Advisory Group will talk about Medicare - the options, decision making, misunderstandings and other topics that can make this benefit clearer.
• Oct. 8 - 7 p.m. - Rae-lynn Abreu, a Medicaid Strategist from AINS, will discuss the strategy for effectively using Medicaid.
These events will be held in the church sanctuary located at 611 Farnsworth Road in Waterville. There is no charge for these important sessions, but you are asked to bring appropriate food goods to donate to the new Waterville Food Pantry.
If you have questions, please call the church at (419) 878-2806.
This series of events is an on-going outreach to the community.
Front Page Stories
|BG to hold meeting on Poe-Haskins intersection
03/08/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
Bowling Green will hold a public information meeting next Friday to provide details ab [ ... ]
|Lack of quorums dogs health DAC |
03/08/2014 | ALEX ASPACHER Sentinel Staff Writer
The Wood County Health District Advisory Council will meet again later this month afte [ ... ]