Sandy Rowland works in the Perrysburg office location:
1090 W South Boundary
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Agent Website: www.sandyrowland.danberry.com
Why Choose Sandy?
Despite the current challenges in this difficult
economic environment, Sandy has achieved a level of accomplishment that
fewer than 10 percent of Ohio's real estate professionals have
In 2010 she was awarded the Ohio Board of Realtors President's Sales Club Award of Achievement designation.
Simultaneously she was honored by the Toledo Board of Realtors in their TBR President's Sales Club as well as being honored by Danberry Realtors for being in their Achievers Club 2009-10.
Sandy is a longtime resident of Bowling Green Ohio where she is very active in community service. Her involvement includes:
* President Larch Landing Home Owners Association 2007-10
* President Bowling Green Exchange Club
* Vice President Maumee Valley Unitarian Congregation
* Past Chairperson City of Bowling Green Human Relations Commission
* Board Member Habitat for Humanity of Wood County
* Enrolled in Leadership Bowling Green Program
Sandy is the mother on one daughter Heidi and one grandson Trace
She is a member of the Toledo Board of Realtors, The Ohio Board of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.