|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 20 December 2012 09:54|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 522 Bruns Dr., Rossford, residential, from Lawrence J. and Karen R. Hanudel, to Brittney A. Hanudel, $127,000.
• 933 Bexley Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Dale A. and Nancy A. Krausnick, to Justin and Michelle R. Johnson, $130,500.
• 1270 Flagship Dr., Perrysburg, commercial, from JECHST Ltd., to Perry Pro Tech Inc., $875,000.
• 1348 Laurel Dr., Fostoria, residential, from Fifth Third Bank, to Jennifer L. Miller, $30,000.
• 15512 Defiance Pike, Rudolph, residential, from Ethridge and Ramona J. Barnes, to Jeffry L. and Alison C. Riser, $112,000.
• 19901 Pemberville Road, Pemberville, residential, from Paul Dierksheide Trust, to Mark Dalton and Ann Marie Lane, $172,500.
• 8559 S. Dixie Hwy., Rudolph, residential, from G Rem Family Investors LLC, to Austin E. Maynard, $37,500.
• 43.52 acres, farm, Troy Township, from the Paul Dierksheide Trust, to Carl Dierksheide, trustee, $239,343.
• 1.37 acres, Troy Township, from the Paul Dierksheide Trust, to Bruce Carpenter, $7,600.
• 546 Perry Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from, Jeffrey S. and Virginia T. Stewart, to Donna J. Glanville, $185,000.
• 212 Krotzer Ave., Luckey, residential, from Paul A. Perry, et. al., by Wood County Sheriff, to the Bank of New York Mellon, $58,000.
• 18020 Tontogany Road, Tontogany, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $29,900.
• 212 E. Walnut St., North Baltimore, residential, from Michael L. Simon, by Wood County Sheriff, to JP Morgan Chase Bank, $48,000.
• 10122 Wyandot Place, Perrysburg, residential, from Rachel and Todd Long, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bank of America, $65,000.
• 521 Pike Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from G REM Family Investors LLC, to Bowling Green State University Board of Trustees, $87,000.
• 1016 Clark St., Bowling Green, residential, from John W. Titus, to Abby J. Priehs and Michael E. Priehs Jr., $148,000.
• 808 Pine Valley Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Weidong Yang and Yilin Xu, to Normand Paquette, $270,000.
• 5105 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, 155.41 acres, farm, from Linda Irene Smith, Janice Ann Nollenberger and Brenda Mae Mocek, to Kristopher L. and Sue A. Swartz, $852,000.
• 484 Monroe St., Fostoria, residential, from Fannie Mae, to Motte and Bailey Assets LLC, $38,000.
• 4009 Eagleville Road, Fostoria, residential, from Roger L. Howard, et. al., by Wood County Sheriff, to the Bank of New York Mellon, $40,000.
• 211 N. Third St., North Baltimore, residential, from Fannie Mae, to Gary Swope, $27,5000.
• 228912 Hufford Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Joshua Hurley and Rachael M. Vandall Hurley, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fannie Mae, $65,000.
• 0 Milton Road, Jackson Township, .62 acres, residential, from James M. Read, to Wayne Moore, $2,200.
• 2 acres, Jackson Township, from Betty L. Zernhel, to Clint D. Zernhel, $15,860.
• 2 acres, Jackson Township, from Daniel R. Zernhel and Julie A. Bolyard, trustees, to Clint D. Zernhel, $45,140.
Front Page Stories
|Walbridge police like Facebook
12/10/2013 | DEBBIE ROGERS Sentinel Staff Writer
WALBRIDGE - It's better than a "wanted" poster or a public relations firm.
|BG's budget reviewed|
12/10/2013 | HAROLD BROWN Sentinel City Editor
Funds for a 3-percent raise are included a proposed City of Bowling Green 2014 budget [ ... ]