|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 15 November 2012 09:26|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 0 Ohio 613 and 0 Baird Road, Fostoria, , 119.25 acres, farm, from Cynthia L. Mittleman, trustee, to Theresa R. Karns, trustee, $180,626.
• 19285 Tontogany Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Randall and Sandra Armitage, by Wood County Sheriff, to Midfirst Bank, $157,155.
• 0 Chamberlin Road, Bowling Green, 18.28 acres, farm, from Delcia P. Sterling, trustee, to Dale P. and Eulitta M. Ameling, $142,584.
• 1348 Laurel Dr., Fostoria, residential, from Dannie R. and Nancy Childrens, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fifth-Third Bank of Northwest Ohio, $36,000.
• 314 E. Perry St., Walbridge, residential, from Rhonda Moore, successor trustee, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bank of America, $103,000.
• 29747 Gleneagles Road, Perrysburg, condominium, from Joan I. Jones, aka Joan I. Gumkowski, to Barry H. and Sandra Sucher, trustees.
• 27061 Oakmead Dr., Perrysburg, condominium, from Adelaide R. Hesselbein, to Gary L. Davenport Jr., $74,000.
• 17192 Bays Road, Rudolph, residential, from Eli and Kristina Eynon, to Montgomery E. Haynes, $82,000.
• 0 Cloverdale Road, Portage Township, 54.21 acres, farm, from John C. McPherson and Janet K. Shaffer, to Edwin M. and Denise L. Foos, $357,490.
• 205 Farnstead Dr., Northwood, residential, from Tim and Amy Romstadt, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, $59,500.
• 9633 Grassy Creek Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Carol and Paul Fleck, to Jeffrey C. and Joan C. Kuhn, $425,000.
• 0 Campbell Hill Road, Bowling Green, lodge halls and amusement parks, from James J. Chambers, trustee, to TBKBS LLC, $150,000.
• 0 Cherry and 0 Caldwell St., Bradner, residential, from Bradley J. Youngs, to the Bradner Community Improvement Corp., $15,000.
• 11744 Timmons Road, Bradner, residential, from Terry Carver, to Matthew D. Ray, $119,000.
• 518 Yorkshire Dr., Haskins, residential, from Sean M. and Jillian M. Jones, to Jason M. Vogelsong, $190,000.
• 23054 Pargillis Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Thomas E. Greive Sr. and Kimberly S. Greive, to Nicholas W. and Kimberly S. Smith, $415,000.
• 25795 Cherbourg Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Michele Grudzinski, executor of the estate of Leonard V. Grudzinski, to Michael P. and Elizabeth M. Hood, $230,000.
• 138 Harlan Dr., Walbridge, residential, from V&D Holding Ltd., to Angela R. and Ben R. Kimball, $92,000.
• 7481 W. Lake Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Daniel J. Auxter, to Deanna Francl, $106,500.
• 29196 Greystone Dr., Millbury, residential, from Mark F. Kurfess, to Toledo Transformation LLC, $140,000.
• 407 W. Front St., Perrysburg, residential, from James S. Byatt, to Karen Kindervater, $310,000.
• 17980 Cross Creek Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Kenneth J. Smith, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bank of America, $48,000.
• 0 Cloverdale Road, Cygnet, 72.91 acres, farm, from the estate of Barbara A. Treier, to Thomas A. Waldock and Michael J. Stearns, trustees, $486,000.
• 18675 Main St., Tontogany, residential, from John D. and Martha B. Place, to Cheryl Riffner, $55,000.
• 110 Rosedale Place, Rossford, residential, from Sandra Dickinson Hall, successor trust, to Michael C. and Ann M. Barker, $91,000.
• 201 N. Sullivan Dr., Haskins, residential, from Theodore S. Rigal, to Kenneth R. Gwozdz III, $131,000.
• 10266 Ford Road, Perrysburg, condominium, from Daniel Needs, to Kevin B. Braun, $127,500.
• 425 Park Ave., Unit 18, Fostoria, condominium, from Keith W. Miller, to Motte and Bailey Assets LLC, $22,000.
• 333 Hillside Dr., Rossford, from James A. and Holly Johannsen, by Wood County Sheriff, to Thomas Jahns, $71,000.
• 936 Wainwright Dr., Fostoria, residential, from William A. Murray Jr., et. al., by Wood County Sheriff, to J.P. Morgan Chase Bank National Assoc., $104,000.
• 200 E. Union St., Walbridge, commercial, from the Lake Board of Education, to James and Christian Kolasinski, $31,900.
• 7789 Ponderosa Road, Perrysburg, commercial, from Knepper Properties LLC, to DBP Properties LLC, $717,500
• 13240 Maple St., Weston, residential, from James Chapman, to Brice Medley, $95,000.
• 112 Twinbrook Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from John F. and Beatrice Kroh, to Ryan N. and Alyssa J. Winkleman, $147,000.
• 685 Ashbury Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Jeffrey C. and Joanie C. Kuhn, to Robert William and Amy Michelle Bartholomew, $261,000.
• 271 Wilson St., Northwood, residential, from the Bank of New York, to George and Wanda Luce, $37,100.
• 2868 Woodland Ave., Perrysburg, residential, from John G. and Lisa A. Eckel, to Martin J. and Kimberly B. Resendez, $165,000.
• 7391 Twin Lakes Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Alice Khoury Murray, trustee, to Nathan Allen Anderson, $139,900.
• 14652 Prairie Lake Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Weichert Relocation Resources Inc., to Kimberly Limes, $269,00.
• 9843 Connor Lake Circle, Perrysburg, condominium, from Ronald K. and Glenna Chidester, to JD and CJ Investments LLC, $144,000.
• 269 Cedar Ridge Court, Perrysburg, residential, from William McIntyre Jr. and Janet M. McIntyre, to Adam M. and Andrea M. Welch, $257,000.
• 21640 Poe Road, Weston, residential, from Pauline P. Boyle, trustee, to Roger E. and Judith Ann Boyle, $7,260.
• 25747 River Road, Perrysburg, farm, from Ronald E. Stieben and Cheryl Stieben-Palicki, co-successor trustees, to Ronald E. Stieben, trustee, $46,640.
• 236 Union St., Walbridge, residential, from Walbridge Lodge 775 Knights of Pythias, to Peschel Properties II LLC, $11,000.
• 19481 Tontogany Creek Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Robert L. Kidd, trustee, by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $76,000.
• 118 High St., Haskins, residential, from the Bank of New York Mellon Trust, to Sharon Pheifer, $55,000.
• 28762 Stargate Road, Perrysburg, residential, from William T. Peters Jr. and Holly M. Peters, to Allison M. Morales, $128,000.
• 0 Simonds Road, Center Township, 20 acres,, farm, from Foos Farms Limited Partnership II, to Bernard and Angie Foos, $651,000.
• 4929 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to David and Barbara Ralston, $281,850.
• 13662 Roachton Road, Perrysburg, commercial, from Schmalzried Development Co. Ltd., to TLH Enterprises LLC, $320,000.
• 10352 White Oak Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Robert W. and Amy M. Bartholomew, to Muhammad and Summalya Khatri, $189,00.
• 128 Cranden Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Martha A. Helser, successor trustee, to Samuel G. Knott, $150,000.
• 18923 Roanoke Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Daniel Dawley, to Richard and Marinda Zera, $126,500.
• 12349 and 12364 Jefferson St., Perrysburg, mobile homes used for storage, from Earl W. Salisbury Dr., to Jeffery L. O’Neal, $2,500.
Front Page Stories
|Elmwood tries income taxes again
06/18/2013 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD Sentinel Education Editor
JERRY CITY - Elmwood will be back on the ballot in November with the second request fo [ ... ]
|Bullying reports on the rise|
06/18/2013 | BILL RYAN Sentinel Staff Writer
Over the summer, school officials will have a question to ponder: Is bullying in schools on the rise [ ... ]