|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 08 November 2012 10:21|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 26303 Spring Trace Dr., aka 10854 Sun Trace Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from West Valley Development, to Joe V. Devasahayam, $42,900.
• 0 and 4501 Defiance Pike, Wayne, shed, from Kaleen Martinez, to Donald R. and Becky Allen, $15,000.
• 1023 Village Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Homer R. Mcintyre, by Wood County Sheriff, to Hogan Securities LLC, $65,000.
• 2251 Ridgewood Place, Northwood, residential, from John A. Mueller, by Wood County Sheriff, to Hogan Securities LLC, $100,000.
• 104 5 S. Church St., Haskins, residential, from Charles W. Walker, to Dana Kulakowski, $65,000.
• 27511 Holiday Lane, Unit A, F, Perrysburg, office condominiums, from Genoa Banking Co., to Ngo Griff, $66,550.
• 0 U.S. 6, Montgomery Township, commercial structure, from Gary L. and Catheryne, trustees, to T&J Propane Inc., $28,000.
• 9795 Custar Road, Custar, residential, from Joseph H. and Kristin Wardzala, to Thomas A. Bartman III and J. Kady, $134,900.
• 529 Ridge St., Bowling Green, residential, from David DeWalt, to 529 Ridge LLC, $105,353.
• 1108 Mourning Dove Lane, Bowling Green, residential, from Kevin and Erin Vile, to Jacob and Christina Clemens, $141,522.
• 0 Mitchell Road, Bowling Green, 285 acres, farm, from Elaine K. Cantner and Patricia L. Blossey, to Genesis II LLC, $1,860,370.
• 22380 Hammansburg Road, Deshler, residential, from David L. and Deneen S. Baer, to Dylan J. Baer, $145,000.
• 10970 Waterview Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from McCarthy Builders Inc., to Eugene I. and Frances B. Stansbery, $212,600.
• 15660 Grand Bank Way, Perrysburg, building lot, from Valentine Group LLC, to Ryan L. and Judith L. Perino, $40,000.
• 13751 Otusso Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Robert D. and Margaret A. Krolak, to Harold L. Dusseau, $188,000.
• 85 Back Bay Road, Bowling Green, residential, from James and Catherine A. Garber, to Kimberly A. Fanning, $310,000.
• 5260 Genoa Road, Perrysburg, 2.39 acres, farm, from Matthew Stevenson, to Jeremy Hurst, $70,000.
• 14 Broadview Dr., Luckey, from Fannie Mae, to Nicolas F. Garcia, 103,175.
• 1135 Robin Court, Bowling Green, residential, from Leslie Diane Ducat, trustee, to Craig P. and Lisa A. Wittig, $185,000.
• 2771 Dairy View Road, Bradner, residential, from Lucille M. Stein, to Justin L. Gerwin, $135,000.
• 649 W. Front St., Perrysburg, residential, from Bernard J. Lemiux, trustee, to KeyBank National Assoc., trustee, $510,000.
• 819 Little Creek Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Kimberly S. Allgyre, to Elizabeth A. Wittibschlager and Norman R. Wymer Jr., $177,000.
• 1342 Bellard Dr., Bowling Green, commercial, from Flatlands Investments LLC, to Knepper Properties LLC, $325,000.
• 104 Columbus St., Pemberville, residential, from Paul E. Ameling, to Agrienergy Ltd., $100,000.
• 0 Bishop Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Robert L. Truman Jr. and Marian Truman, trustees, to Christiania K. Nietz, trustee, $225,000.
• 25650 Wood Creek Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Terry L. and Jean D. Wolfe, to Rob and Deborah C. Schankula, $442,000.
• 106 S. Sullivan Dr., Haskins, residential, from Marny S. and Tony J. Mazzarella, to Lucas M. and Tabatha L. Elson, $145,000.
• 2430 Sugar Ridge Road, Pemberville, residential, from Marlene R. Long, to Justine R. Bickford, $134,000.
• 3870 Eisenhower Dr., Northwood, residential, from Michael Stewart, by Wood County Sheriff, to George Evanoff Jr., $147,500.
• 0 Pargillis Road, Perrysburg, 5 acres, residential, from Thomas A. and Jodie M. Gladwell, to Richard and Judith Carpenter, $39,000.
• 4310 Morgan Place, Perrysburg, residential, from Tina M. Thornton, to James F. and Elaine M. Layman, $266,900.
• 244 State St., Bowling Green, residential, from Matthew L. Partin and Kelly A. Phenegar, to Ronald L. and Janet E. Partin, $116,000.
• 943 Manitoba Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Curt Miller, trustee, to Tony and Marny Mazzarella, $226,500.
• 10841 Avenue Road, Perrysburg, residential, from David A. Czech, to Kimberly E. Czech, $116,000.
• 340 Jerry St., Jerry City, residential, from HSBC, to Donald J. Rose, $13,000.
• 332 W. Fifth St., Perrysburg, residential, from Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Gary T. and Dawn M. Schmidt and James E. Moser, $41,000.
• 17347 Harley Woods Dr., Tontogany, building lot, from Daniel and Jill Murphy, to Robert and Susan Harris, $36,000.
• 8139 Dowling Road, Perrysburg, residential structure, from Valerie Pfister, to Charlotte Vergiels, $5,000.
• 28001 Pemberville Road, Millbury, 74.61 acres, farm, from the Grace E. Schober estate, to Hans Schober, $373,470.
• 334 W. Seventh St., Perrysburg, residential, from the estate of J. Scott Hreben, to Donald R. and Lawrence Boring, $83,000.
• 302 John Court, Bowling Green, residential, from Ryan J. and Erin Hafner, to Chad A. Krukemyer, $99,900.
• 115 Main St., Luckey, residential, from Norman and LuAnn Jacobs, to Seth and Elisha D. Shaner, $59,500.
• 801 Gould St., Northwood, residential, from David Vaughan, to Michael Vaughan, $42,500.
• 15875 Gorrill Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Donna Schutte, to Jerry and Kelly Crawford, $189,000.
Front Page Stories
|Elmwood tries income taxes again
06/18/2013 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD Sentinel Education Editor
JERRY CITY - Elmwood will be back on the ballot in November with the second request fo [ ... ]
|Bullying reports on the rise|
06/18/2013 | BILL RYAN Sentinel Staff Writer
Over the summer, school officials will have a question to ponder: Is bullying in schools on the rise [ ... ]