|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 03 October 2013 08:39|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 110 Genson Dr., Haskins, residential, from Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Vincent P. Moracz, $130,000.
• 413 N. Findlay St., Haskins, residential, from Audrey M. Belleville, to Dustin C. and Kimberly J. McLochlin, $117,000.
• 3110 Mermill Road, Wayne, residential, from Gary Chapman, to Michael Henning, $75,000.
• 531 Sioux Trail, Rossford, residential, from Beckie J. Walker and Michele L. Brough, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Assoc., $60,000.
• 9637 Middleton Pike, Bowling Green, 3 acres, farm, from Russell Hay II LLC, to Stuart F. Foos, $230,000.
• 25212 Rocky Harbour Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Michael and Rebecca Allison, $47,900.
• 124 Cranden Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Nancy A. Colsman, to Chris E. Thornberry, $159,50.
• 14807 Saddlebrook Court, Perrysburg, farm, from Buckeye Real Estate, to Vicki L. Sedlak, $240,000.
• 14807 Saddlebrook Court, Perrysburg, farm, from Midland Title Trustee, to Buckeye Real Estate Group, $41,900.
• 953 Maple St., Perrysburg, residential, from Mary C. Opaczewski and Jacquelyn S. Bensman, to Anthony R. and Christina M. Rodriguez, $130,000.
• 501 E. Poe Road, Bowling Green, 16.87 acres, manufacturing and assembly, from Lamson and Sessions Inc., et. al., to LS 501 Poe LLC, $1,439,000.
• 1098 Long Road, Bloomdale, residential, from Carol Sue Todd, et. al., to Ryan A. Lenke, $110,000.
• 507 Mulberry St., Bloomdale, residential, from Ryan Rose, to Nathan Dean, $50,000.
• 112 W. Perry St., Walbridge, residential, from State Bank and Trust, to Bernard Liedigk , $59,500.
• 0 Scotch Ridge Road, Freedom Township, 1.59 acres, residential, from TOLA Inc., to Joseph and Helen Frobase, $53,000.
21820 Dunbridge Road, 1.72 acres, farm, from Shirley Kellermeier, trustee, to Janice Kellermeier, $13,125.
Front Page Stories
|Faculty, Mazey face off
12/06/2013 | DAVID DUPONT, Sentinel Staff Writer
File photo. BGSU President Mary Ellen Mazey. (Photo: Enoch Wu/Sentinel-Tribune) A [ ... ]
|Perrysburg teachers approve contract|
12/06/2013 | ALEX ASPACHER, Sentinel Staff Writer
PERRYSBURG - The teachers union ratified a new contract Thursday night, which may be a [ ... ]