|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 12 September 2013 09:26|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 1102 Dixie Hwy., Rossford, residential, from Mary Ann Conrad, to Shane C. Pfouts, $70,000.
• 625 Ashbury Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Kimberly T. Danes, to Ali Burkett, $245,000.
• 27008 Cranden Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Charles E. and Heather Hayter, to Elizabeth R. Boggs, $228,500.
• 1358 Joseph Dr., Fostoria, residential, from Deborah A. White and Jeri Lin Schiavone, to Kevin and Lois Crosser, $130,000.
• 502 W. Sixth St., Perrysburg, residential, from Vicki Lynn Richardson, successor trustee, to Kari L. Reckner, $110,000.
• 4398 Morgan Place, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to Marina Shahinyan and Dickran Guerguerian, $303,050.
• 14670 Lake Meadows Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Heath D. and Aurie S. Scheibmeir, to Matthew J. and Marina Mack, $288,000.
• 3551 River Ridge Way, Perrysburg, building lot, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Leyland and Tracy Miller, $55,000.
• 212 Krotzer Ave., Luckey, residential, from Ryan Edwards, to Keith J. Druyor II, $95,000.
• 1580 Elk Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Mark S. and Jodi K. Bernard, to Christopher C. and Stacie L. LaFaso, $195,000.
• 3415 Curtice Road, Northwood, residential, from Rosemary Goeke, to Susann M. LaPointe, $120,000.
• 505 Monroe St., Fostoria, residential, from Alan Domingo and Carolyn R. Garcia, to Robert T. and Monica A. Ciesluk, $100,500.
• 3366 Stuart Road, Fostoria, residential, from John J. and Ramona A. Simonis, to Rocky C. and Deanna L. Brickner, $186,000.
• 312 Twinbrook Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Jean E. Morgan, to Brent A. and Jessica A. Herzig, $188,000.
• 1325 Seneca Creek Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Paul D. and Kelley D. LeCompte, by Wood County Sheriff, to TAM Property Investments LLC, $111,500.
• 20915 N. Main St., Weston, residential, from Lloyd W. Morey III and Deborah Ruth Morey, to Jason R. and Ruth . Gahler, $103,000.
• 17546 Bridge St., Grand Rapids, residential, from Joanne D. Schroeder, to Kathy A. Woessner, $46,000.
• 471 Nora Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Emily L. Rygalski, to Adam J. and Meghan E. Junga, $200,000.
• 4983 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, building lot, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Saba Custom Homes LLC, 444,500.
• 36 Indian Creek Dr., Rudolph, residential, from Bradley A. and Kimberly K. Bigelow, to Tina Thornton, $139,000.
• 113 E. South St., Wayne, residential, from Bruno Ullrich, to Erin and Aaron Hemmelgarn, $63,500.
• 625 Pearl St., Bowling Green, residential, from the estate of Scott A. Root, to D. June VanVorhis, $118,500.
• 15907 Bowling Green Road West, Bowling Green, residential, from John and Robin Null, to P&J Thayer Family Ltd. Partnership, $69,000.
• 145-147-153 N. Main St., Bowling Green, commercial, from F&A Sofios Properties to Main Street BG Ventures LLC, $480,000.
Front Page Stories
|Vigil set for BGSU student
07/24/2014 | Associated Press
|BG park and rec fees to increase|
07/24/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel City Editor
The Bowling Green Park Board Tuesday night approved a slate of fee increases to [ ... ]