|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 22 August 2013 07:49|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 11801 Portage Road, Bowling Green, 78.96 acres, farm, from Karen R. Apple, to Scott D. Apple, $32,000.
• 16633 Portage Road, Liberty Township, 80 acres, farm, from David N. Apple, half-interest, to Scott D. Apple, $32,000.
• 30687 Drouillard Road, Walbridge, residential, from Dave and Lisa Rombkowski, to David and Sherry Walker, $285,000.
• 12401 Cloverdale Road, Portage, residential, from Terry and Kathryn McKibben, to Erin E. McKibben, $100,000.
• 717 Birch St., Bowling Green, residential, from Nicholas D. and Charity Hogrete, to Steven E. and Vanessa J. Thomas, $154,500.
• 442 Blue Jacket Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Summerfield Partners LLC, to John and Kristie Gage, $234,500.
• 26995 W. River Road, Perrysburg, building lot, from Nicholas J. Pfleghaar and Timothy R. Polakowski, to Resha Naik, $36,000.
• 1561 Logan Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Brian J. and Kelly S. Enneper, to Nicholas F. and Stacey K. Martin, $190,000.
• 28543 Woodland Ave., Perrysburg, residential, from David C. and Mary E. Hehl, to Edward C. and Debra C. McCauley, $237,000.
• 822 Oak Park Dr., Fostoria, condominium, from Janet M. Sanchez, et. al., to Albert and Ann M. Barth, $78,000.
• 331 W. Second St., Perrysburg, residential, from David and Jonathan Lewis, to Midland Agency of Northwest Ohio, trustee, $66,000.
• 1214 Finch Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Kevin and Janelle King, to John and Anita Arrington, $189,000.
• 519 McKinley Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Blaine A. and Mary Helen Ritts, to Sarah and Matthew Acors, $169,000.
• 154 Eberly Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Ronald Sheilds, to Roberta J. Simcox, $185,000.
• 9300 Bowling Green Road East, Bowling Green, 40 acres, farm, from Jane Whitehead, trustee, to Thomas M. and Diana R. Carpenter, $280,000.
• 5 Exeter Dr., Perrysburg, condominium, from Betty E. Jones, to Mark W. and Susan J. Bernhardt, $73,500.
• 6310 Latcha Road, Walbridge, residential, from Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Eric D. Kunkelman, $159,000.
• 140 Harlan Dr., Walbridge, residential, from Chester P. and Joanne M. Bodi, to Jennifer J. Nordstrom, $82,000.
• 2328 McKinley Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Kenyada D. and Tonia R. Saunders, to Todd R. and Seema T. Allen, $210,000.
• 9472 Millcroft Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Hogan Securities LLC, to Russell F. Goodwin, $141,000.
• 11 E. Foxgate Circle, Bowling Green, residential, from Rhonda B. and Erwin G. Allen, to Bryan D. and Nancy K. Williams, $101,000.
• 345 Coventry Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Judson P. Spore, trustee, to Brian Perkins, $215,0000.
• 3914 Eisenhower Dr., Northwood, residential, from Kyle Turco, to Gail R. and Mary A. Harris, $129,900.
• 109 Homestead Dr., Rossford, residential, from Edward A. and Judith M. Stewart, to Jennifer Hill, $132,000.
• 26566 Thompson Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Phyllis M. Konrad, et. al., to Edward A. and Judith M. Stewart, $201,800.
• 26275 Windy Trace Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to Mohammad N. Hassan, $40,000.
• 14117 Eckel Junction Road, Perrysburg, building lot, from EJS Enterprises Inc., to Keith E. and Krista A. Sweeney, $45,000.
• 4956 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Construction Management Inc., to Nathan C. and Jill Heine, $294,195.
• 2307 Sheffield Place, Northwood, residential, from Toledo Transformation LLC, to Jennifer M. and Jonathan Sorosiak, $113,500.
• 22420 Mermill Road, Milton Center, residential, from Marilyn Trumbull, to Frank and Margaret Karamol, $22,500.
Front Page Stories
|Minarcin set to join Rossford council
12/17/2013 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Staff Writer
ROSSFORD - After a group interview of applicants, the City Council voted 5-1 to have former school b [ ... ]
|Schools share in Straight A grant|
12/17/2013 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
TONTOGANY – Four Wood County school districts will be among seven to share in a $855 [ ... ]