|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:47|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 3299 Chapel Creek Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Robert A. and Mary Beth Abbey, to John and Jodie DeFoe, $175,000.
• 0 Jerry City Road, Cygnet, 10.02 acres, agricultural, from Raymond B. Leach, to Nathan W. and Jennifer Foos, $39,000.
• 207 W. Merry Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Household Realty Corp., to Jonathan and Missy Jakubowski, $80,000.
• 17886 Needles Road, Custar, residential, from Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Sonja Trimble, $29,900.
• 1199 Valleybend Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Wiliam Kitson III and Diane Kitson, to John and Christine Eilerman, $240,000.
• 3290 Sterlingwood Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to Steven E. Koppitsch and Lisa Cage, $279,850.
• 5556 Clove Lane, Walbridge, residential, from John D. Aubry, receiver, to Patrick and Lynn Flanagan, $9,900.
• 28701 Hille Dr., Millbury, residential, from Kevin Schlipf, to Melody Hofbauer, $18,500.
• 345 Wayne Ave., Luckey, residential, from Eric and Tracey Petteys, to Patricia L. Factor, $139,000.
• 522 Meadowview Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Cathy Gamby, to Mark Steen, $61,250.
• 17735 Hammansburg Road, Cygnet, residential, from Perry and Mary Richendollar, to Wade Ishmael, Courtney Dixon and Joanne M. Gerdman, $24,000.
• 1265 Brookwoode Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Thomas H. and Keri L. Culhane, to Dingding Xiong and Lingling Du, $425,000.
• 18705 Wall St., Tontogany, residential, from Sandra Hovis, to Andrew and Jessica Vollmar, $35,000.
• 949 Fairview Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Kristin Stoner, et. al., to Robert and Julie Pooley, $87,000.
• 25034 Saddle Horn Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Lee G. and Karla K. Jennings, to Rong Liu and Fei Gao, $228,000.
• 14560 Deerwood Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Daniel J. and Suzanne V. Wortmann, to Steven W. and Nichole B. Schroeder, $469,000.
• 311 S. Tarr St., North Baltimore, residential, from Christopher M. Snyder, to Christopher M. Ramos, $73,000.
• 14531 Olde Trail Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Jason and Eva I. Carpenter, to Adam D. and Sarah J. Schoesler, $206,999.
• 29185 Greystone Dr., Millbury, residential, from Dennis E. Rankin, to Kevin J. Brossia, $135,000.
• 0 W. River Road, Perrysburg, 31.63 acres, farm, from Ronald E. Stieben, co-successor trustee and Cheryl L. Stieben-Palicki, co-successor trustee, to David M. and Bonnie Atwell, $399,500.
• 14720 Wood Creek Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Julie A. Liebenthal, trustee, to Tehmeena and Usman Cheema, $555,000.
• 10259 Belmont Meadows Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Diane T. Roe-Keil, trustee, to Dominic W. and Lavender D. Krupp, $232,000.
• 4956 McGuire St., North Baltimore, residential, from Donald Rose, to Betty J. and Bradly J. Nickols, $89,900.
• 531 Grace Way, Rossford, residential, from Patrick J. McVicker, to Jared T. and Jamie L. Kaelber, $116,500.
• 9921 Parliament Place, Perrysburg, residential, from D. Wayne and Michelle C. Leidy, to Delia I. Ciungen and David X. Ortiz, $172,900.
• 1208 Dixie Hwy., Rossford, residential, from David A. and Judith A. Weaks, to Sherrie A. Varwig, $85,500.
• 14632 Wood Creek Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Tri Coast Holdings LLC, to Edward M. and Sabrina N. Weaver, $570,000.
• 5377 Roundhead Road, Jackson Township, residential, from Timothy Rood, to Bruce and Gary Weymer, $11,448.
• 3341 Rivers Edge Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Peggy J. Keller, to Glenda A. Moyer, $165,000.
• 179 Windsor Dr., Rossford, residential, from Jonathan M. Nowak, to Thomas S. Nowak, $85,000.
• 29001 Greystone Dr., Millbury, residential, from Kevin J. and Tracy L. Neibler, to Scott W. Pierce and Tracy J. Saull, $143,900.
Front Page Stories
|Local cities see growth
05/23/2013 | JAN LARSON McLAUGHLIN Sentinel County Editor
While many other cities in the region are watching their populations shrink, Wood Coun [ ... ]
|Perrysburg at odds on member for council|
05/23/2013 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
PERRYSBURG - A tie vote derailed an expected appointment to an empty council seat Tues [ ... ]