|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 07 June 2012 09:22|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Real Estate Division.SClBMay 31
• 1937 Glenross Place, Northwood, residential, from Richard M. and Lauren Reichow, to Chad M. Phillips and Kayla L. McCloskey, $74,000.
• 23870 Hull Prairie Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Carolyn R. Keck, trustee, to Scot A. and Judith R. Masell, $225,000.
• 9834 Golfcreek Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from mark R. Gerrard and Ruth Ann Foore, to Edward R. and Lisa Handyside, $217,000.
• 150 Windsor Dr., Rossford, residential, from Julie Laubenthal, to Dawn M. Fischer, $112,500.
• 415 E. Fifth St., Perrysburg, residential, from Fannie Mae, to James F. Nooney Jr., Elizabeth Blair Nooney and James F. Nooney Sr., $149,900.
• 305 W. State St., North Baltimore, residential, from Bernard and Linda Straley, to Guy and Susan Diane Carlton, $80,000.
• 619 St. Annes Court, Bowling Green, residential, from Jay and Lynn M. Taylor, to Scott A. Slater and Suzanne Elizabeth Lorenzen, $275,000.
• 404 Lafayette Blvd., Bowling Green, residential, from Christopher Dunphy and Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy, to Joseph A. and Jane E. Fawcett, $180,000.
• 4950 Libbey Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Minerva O. Aguilar, deceased, to Schober Rentals No. 4 LLC, $46,200.
• 0 Scotch Ridge Road, Freedom Township, .5 acres, farm, from Hirzel Cannning Co., to Northwood Realty Limited Partnership, $4,000.
• 214 Rood St., Northwood, residential, from Milton Saneholtz, to Margaret A. Whited, $48,000.
• 0 Victory Place, Perrysburg Township, seven parcels, commercial, from Fifth Third Bank to A&M Green Family Limited Partnership, $1,075,000.
• 6172 Brookhaven Blvd., residential, from Trisha K. and Donald P. Drossman, to Amy Burnside, $213,500.
• 232 Troup Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from G Rem Family Investors LLC, to Luke and Amanda Suter, $62,000.
• 322 N. Main St., North Baltimore, residential, from Kevin L. and Tasha C. Bowers, to Robert A. and Kathi R. Bucher, $133,000.
• 10243 S. Dixie Hwy., Portage, residential, from Matthew Stowell, to Alex M. Fessenden, $93,600.
• 328, 0, 336, 182 S. Main St., 132 E. Wooster St., 408-408 N. Main St. and 0 Prospect St., Bowling Green, from Winter Sky LLC, to Good Hart Properties Ltd., $840,000.
• 106 Walnut St., Risingsun, residential, from Donna P. Crispen, to Brian H. Dussel, $26,000.
• 305 Venice Dr., Northwood, residential, from the Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, to E.H. Pooled 312 LP, $11,000.
• 2970 Otsego Pike, Custar, residential, from U.S. Bank, to John A. Smith, $9,000.
• 30316 Lemoyne Road, Walbridge, residential, from Jimmie C. Wittes and Diana Boop, nka Diana Wittes, to Jennifer D. Huber, $167, 000.
• 7165 Winding Brook Road, Perrysburg Township, residential, from Adam and Kristen Pomorski, to Nathan Kirwen, $169,632.
• 121 Rockledge Circle, Perrysburg, residential, from Robert and Elizabeth Moulton, to James E. Sanderson III and James E. Sanderson Jr., et. al., $176,731.
• 1207 Sandy Glen Road, Perrysburg, residential, from John T. Weisenburger and Andrea Lewis-Weisenburger, to Jason F. and Tatyana Bombard, $302,500.
• 0 Fremont Pike, Lake and Troy townships, six parcels, 114 acres, farm, from Deborah Ann Elder, one-fourth interest, to Nathan J. Eckel, $151,089.
• 0 Fremont Pike, Lake and Troy townships, six parcels, 114 acres, farm, from Gregory R. Elder, three-eighths interest, to Nathan J. Eckel, $226,634.
• 0 Fremont Pike, Lake and Troy townships, six parcels, 114 acres, farm, from Pamela Sue Elder, three-eighths interest, to Nathan J. Eckel, $226,634.
• 225 Landwehr Ave., Luckey, residential, from Alma G. Camp, trustee, to Timothy L. and Kathy L. Meyer, $97,000.
• 30571 E. River Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Deutsche Bank Trust Co. Americas, trustee, to Elizabeth A. Wehrmeister, $140,500.
• 10919 S. Lakes Dr., lot 103, Perrysburg, residential building lot, from McCarthy Builders Inc., to Rosemary Tyniak, $30,900.
• 102 W. Union St., Walbridge, residential, from Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Toledo Transformation LLC, $51,025.
Front Page Stories
|Local cities see growth
05/23/2013 | JAN LARSON McLAUGHLIN Sentinel County Editor
While many other cities in the region are watching their populations shrink, Wood Coun [ ... ]
|Perrysburg at odds on member for council|
05/23/2013 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
PERRYSBURG - A tie vote derailed an expected appointment to an empty council seat Tues [ ... ]