|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:34|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Real Estate Division.
• 412 Indian Ridge Trail, Rossford, residential, from William David and Tina L. White, by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $65,675.
• 6440 Main St., West Millgrove, residential, from CC Red Group LLC, to Kenneth Bateson, $12,000.
• 148 Bierley Ave., Pemberville, residential, from Betty J. Tompkins, to Jordan L. and Heather J. Haynes, $39,000.
• 0 Williston Road, Lake Township, 1.20 acres, commercial, from BRC Northwood Outparcels LLC, to Real Estate Asset Purchase Corp., $88,239.
• 0 Williston Road, Lake Township, .84 acres, commercial, from BRC Northwood Outparcels LLC, to Real Estate Asset Purchase Corp., $88,239.
• 0 Williston Road, Lake Township, 2.05 acres, commercial, from BRC Northwood Outparcels LLC, to Real Estate Asset Purchase Corp., $88,239.
• 483 Rutledge Court, Perrysburg, residential, from David C. and Karen E. Mowry, to Kevin J. and Beth M. Middleton, $259,500.
• 4820 Curtice Road, Northwood, residential, from Daniel M. Wasserman, to Kyle P. and Jenna A. Turco, $187,900.
• 10311 N. Bramblewood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Max R. and Michelle L. Baumgartner, to Nathan Reeves, $183,870.
• 340 W. Seventh St., Perrysburg, residential, from Christine S. Kempf, to Susan M. Banas, $103,000.
• 300 Vine St., Bloomdale, residential, from Layne McDonald and Karla Shaffer, to Cindy L. and Michael J Hockenberry, $91,500.
• 0 Glenwood Road, Rossford, farm buildings, from the Elmer M. Hofbauer estate, to Thigpen Properties LLC, $16,000.
• 525 Glenwood Road, Rossford, commercial structure, from the Elmer M. Hofbauer estate, to Schober Rentals No. 4 LLC, $33,500.
• 409 W. Third St., Perrysburg, residential, from James and Colleen G. Donkel, to Anthony M. Beck, $60,000.
• 445 Park Ave., No. 501, Fostoria, condominium, from Jason D. Yonker, to John and Lisa Davoli, $40,000.
• 200 Liberty Hi Road, Haskins, residential, from Fannie Mae, to David Schuck, $49,000.
• 114 S. Main St., North Baltimore, commercial structure, from Sharon Boden, et. al., to Shawn Benjamin, $30,000.
• 18525 Wall St., Tontogany, residential, from Andrew and Jessica Vollmar, to Gregory and Juliana Johns, $45,000.
• 1429 Millbury Road, Lake Township, residential, from Dannie J. and JoAnn Willhauck, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fannie Mae, $75,000.
• 0 Eagleville Road, Bloom Township, 74.52 acres, farm, from Reginald W. and Patricia L. August, to RK Addison Corp., $100,000.
• 26716 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency, trustee, to Mitchell Development, $28,500.
• 26732 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency, trustee, to Mitchell Development, $28,500.
• 1920 Bradner Road, Northwood, residential, from Calvary Lutheran Church, to James M. and Nora J. McGibbeny, $132,000.
Front Page Stories
12/05/2013 | BILL RYAN Sentinel Garden Editor
Claudio Pasian, of Ohio State University, studies a plant during the poinsettia trials a [ ... ]
|ArtsX expands at BGSU|
12/05/2013 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
A wall projection is seen on the Wolfe Center for the Arts December 2, 2013. (Photo: Eno [ ... ]