|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:20|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 7979 Rosendale Road, Wayne, residential, from the estate of Lois A. Bugner, to Jeffrey M. and Laurie J. Wright, $28,000.
• 28940 Main St., Millbury, residential, from Christopher and Jennifer Lender, to Chantel Roush, $148,000.
• 519 S. Grove St., Bowling Green, residential, from Kenneth Allan and Trisha Dienst North, to James W. Jenkins, $65,000.
• 520 E. Front St., Pemberville, residential, from James L. Hiser, to Thomas A. Mauk, $80,000.
• 24023 W. Second St., Grand Rapids, residential, from Loretta S. Millsaps, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bank of America, $26,000.
• 265 Elm Tree Court, Northwood, residential, from Anthony J. Rable Jr. and Deanna Rable, by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., $278,036.
• 918 Fairview Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Keith E. Bernhard, to Matthew P. and Rebecca A. Lyons, $140,000.
• 26781 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency of Northwest Ohio Inc., to Michael E. and Janell M. Trendel, $26,500.
• 26709 Green Ville Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Brian C. and Anne C. Schenk, to Matthew R. and Shannon J. Cazel, $309,600.
• 104 S. Sullivan Dr., Haskins, residential, from Marsha Meier, to Samantha Gilchrist and Peter Genson, $150,0000.
• 110 Kingsbury Ave., Haskins, residential, from Glenn and Bridget Harding, to Marsha R. Meier, $188,000.
• 0 Lemoyne Road, Luckey, 5.92 acres, residential, from John R. Hoffmann, to John W. and Jim Cajka, $29,800.
• 4303 Turtle Creek Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Retreat Assoc. Inc., to Jeremy J. and Kara L. Zeisloft, $87,150.
• 109 Maple St., Wayne, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to Doug Barndt, $39,000.
• 615 N. Main St., North Baltimore, residential, from Paul Huff Jr. and Sharen Huff, to Michael E. and Margaret Huff, $24,798.
• 6002 Fremont Pike, Stony Ridge, residential, from Gregory A. and Valerie Stoner, by Wood County Sheriff, to Wells Fargo Bank, trustee, $16,000.
• 406 E. Truman Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Alan Lord and Martha Turner, to Craig Hoyng and Kristina Buckmaster, $195,500.
• 26718 Sheringham Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Genoa Banking Co., to Michael and Anna Evans, $140,000.
• 108 N. Main St., Bradner, residential, from Nicole Brewer, by Wood County Sheriff, to Wells Fargo Bank, $34,000.
• 1801 Timber Ridge Dr., Bowling Green, building lot, from Mitchell Road Village LLC, to Gabriel T. and Tamarah D. Matney, $34,000.
• 785 Timberview Dr., Northwood, residential, from Paul E. Yingst Jr. and Bridget Yingst, to Weichert Relocation Resources Inc., $237,500.
• 785 Timberview Dr., Northwood, residential, from Weichert Relocation Resources Inc., to Steven A. Stein, $239,900.
• 105 River Lane, Rossford, residential, from Melvin C. Fruchey Holdings LLC, to Eric Coger, $118,500.
• 1566 N. Redhawk Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Ryan M. Dwornik, to Thomas E. and Diane S. Nichter, $155,000.
• 10 Old Coach Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Gary S. and Marian K. Silverman, to Gregory L. and Lori A. Vorwerk, $237,000.
• 227 E. Union St., Walbridge, residential, from John R. Patton and Carol A. Stewart, to Adam Young, $54,600.
• 25808 Edinborough Circle, Perrysburg, residential, from Richard C. and Annette J. Sipp, to Daniel R. and Jennifer L. Glacken, $375,000.
• 0 W. River Road, 0.3 acres, residential, from Richard and Susan Hyman, to Rollin Kevin and Shelley R. Carpenter, $19,000.
• 62 Foxgate Circle, Bowling Green, condominium, from Summerfield Partners LLC, to Sherrill L. Gray, $103,500.
• 28136 Blue Grass Drive, Walbridge, residential, from Ralph D. Lott, to Dale and Christy L. Winnett, $155,000.
• 14685 Prairie Lake Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Daniel M. and Sherry K. Lauer, to Monica E. Cuevas, $275,000.
• 24025 Portage Road, Custar, .90 acres, residential, from Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Delarber Properties LLC, $18,750.
• 0 Long Judson Road, Grand Rapids Township, 7.32 acres, residential, from John D. Thomson, to Jason L. Cline, $23,000.
Front Page Stories
|Library board honors Miller
12/11/2013 | KAREN NADLER COTA Sentinel Lifestyles Editor
The Wood County District Public Library Board of Trustees has posthumously named David [ ... ]
|Mental health consumers want clubhouse downtown|
12/11/2013 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
Edward Biegel, from left, Joe Benschoter and his wife, Linda, at the Connections Center [ ... ]