|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:25|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 570 and 574 W. Seventh and 705-717 W. Boundary streets, Perrysburg, apartments, from Twig Pebble Group LLC, to Trimen Enterprise LLC, $257,000.
• 10246 Ford Road, Perrysburg, condominium, from William J. Kielczewski, to Tracy L. and Sara A. Gaines, $137,000.
• 519 Mallard Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Robert C. and Debra S. Cook, to Andrew M. and Shannon P. Simmons, $136,000.
• 25506 Wood Creek Road, Perrysburg, building lot, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio, to Wesley and Alice Horner, $44,888.
• 4932 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to Dennis M. and Carey L. Jeansonne, $283,850.
• 10795 Sun Trace Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from West Valley Development Inc., to Saba Custom Homes LLC, $39,900.
• 9854 Connor Lake Circle, Perrysburg, residential, from Sarah E. Heinze and Richard Torbeck III, to Mary E. and Kevin T. Thompson, $152,000.
• 350 Leffler Road, Jerry City, residential, from Mary D. Patten and Harry M. and Stanley C. Riggs, to Cristy L. Burrows, $52,500.
• 312 Breckman St., Walbridge, residential, from Larry and Kempie Baker and Kelly Lauer, to Ronald P. Schimmel Jr. and Amber M. Schimmel, $82,900.
• 20580 Elm St., Weston, residential, from Marjorie A. Drocy, to Richard A. Schmidt and Dayna D. West, $108,000.
• 10200 Ford Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Susan C. Cavalear, to Denis M. and Patsy J. Ciaciuch, $177,500.
• 29570 Gleneagles Road, Perrysburg, condominium, from Robert W. Browning, Robert W. Browning Jr. and David Browning, to Marilyn A. Wendler, $140,000.
• 0 Matthews Road, Northwood, 5 acres, farm, from Geneva Irene Duncan, to Brian L. and Sagan C. Arp, $35,000.
• 20315 Taylor St., Weston, residential, from Dale J. Shank and Leza A. Secresty, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fannie Mae, $36,000.
• 2376 Stein Road, Bradner, residential, from Evaline Hanna, by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., $81,755.
• 10850 Middleton Pike, Dunbridge, residential, from EFE Holdings LLC to OC Industrial Properties Ltd., $258,500.
• 1180 Fremont Pike, Woodville, residential, from Charles A. and Arlene H. Leininger, to Julius and Jennifer Jacobs, $105,000.
• 510 Mallard Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Stephanie Schwaegerle, et. al., to Chad and Karyn Froelich, $140,000.
• 0 Hoytville Road, Jackson Township, 79.92 acres, far, from Jacquelyn S. Weaver, to William A. and Sarah Weaver, $47,952.
Front Page Stories
|Pemberville leaders don’t want town to lose school
03/07/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
PEMBERVILLE - Village Council Tuesday unanimously approved a resolution urging the Eastwood Board of [ ... ]
|Walbridge paves way for roadwork (3-7-14)|
03/07/2014 | DEBBIE ROGERS, Sentinel Staff Writer
WALBRIDGE - A Toledo company has been selected to do a major road project in the [ ... ]