|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 28 March 2013 10:31|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 29472 Cason St., Millbury, residential, from Christopher J. Alemino, by Wood County Sheriff, to Bank of America, $30,000.
• 219 E. Water St., North Baltimore, residential, from Bonnie L. Knaggs, to by Wood County Sheriff, to Federal National Mortgage Assoc., $46,000.
• 134 N. Prospect St., Bowling Green, commercial, from Women's Club of Bowling Green, to Action Rentals LLC, $60,000.
• 0 Pemberville Road, Troy Township, 130.95 acres, farm, from Kent M. Moenter, to Michael S. Leking, $595,455.
• 9448 Sheffield Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Lennore S. Pohlman, trustee, to Thomas L. and Kim A. Weisbrod, $50,000.
• 0 Wayne Road, Wayne, 59.44 acres, from Mark and Barbara Bushman, to Blake Bushman, $387,500.
• 24150 Stony Ridge Road, Perrysburg, residential, from the Bank of New York Mellon, to Kelly M. Pitts, $108,000.
• 20374 River Road, Grand Rapids, residential, from John and Stella Schwan, to Thomas M. Gray, trustee, $165,000.
• 1003 Buck Road, Rossford, commercial, from Crown Investments LLC to 1003 Buck Ohio LLC, $1,730,000.
• 6667 Hanley Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Joyce J. Reitz, trustee, to Tina L. Hogan, $212,000.
• 212 Grove St., Walbridge, residential, from Fannie Mae, to Toledo Transformation LLC, $32,000.
• 439 E. Second St, Perrysburg, residential, from Jeffrey C. Roberts, to Stephen D. Nitschke and Amanda Sinclair-Nitschke, $308,000.
• 26715 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency, trustee, to Mitchell Development Co., $28,500.
• 1937 S. Coy St., Northwood, residential, from Federal National Mortgage Assoc., by Wood County Sheriff, to David H. Kodjer, $57,000.
• 19076 W. River Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Kory and Elizabeth Iott, to Andrew and Jessica Vollmar, $265,000.
• 3381 Alexander Road, Pemberville, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to Lisa Bennett, $128,000.
• 0 Bradford St., Cygnet, church, from Bishop Leonard Paul Blair, to Gregory C. Grilliot, $3,400.
• 26100 Turnbridge Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from McCarthy Builders Inc., to Carolyn J. DeLuca, $30,900.
• 26731 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Mitchell Development Co., to Krzysztof R. and Lisa M. Janiszewski, $224,900.
• 13418 Main St., Weston, residential, from Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Assoc., to Kyle E. Brents, $30,500.
• 28982 Tracy Road, Walbridge, residential, from Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to Schober Rentals, $58,000.
• 16591 Freyman Road, Cygnet, residential, from Gary S. and Lee Alfreds, to Glenn S. and Melissa R. Sorensen, $274,000.
• 130 Walnut St., Risingsun, residential, from Ruth E. McCoy, to Joseph W. and Laura L. Biddle, $39,500.
• 1061 Westbrook Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Tony d. and Charlene K. Wade, to Bradley K. and Corda VanderVlucht, $162,500.
• 1330 Running Brook Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Due C. Paladino, trustee, to Jeffrey C. Roberts, $175,000.
• 15 Kingsview St., Perrysburg, condominium, from Joseph T. Martelli, to Katherine Pattay, $121,000.
• 23312 Bradner Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Theodore W. Thomas, to Eric A. Hirzel Jr., $128,500.
• 6673 Alexander Dr., Walbridge, residential, from Romanko Development Co. Ltd., to Susan L. Busdiecker, $166,000.
• 1317 Sheffield Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from Kevin F. and Pamela L. Callaghan, to Chardan Agrawal and Radhaphani M. Pilli, $225,000.
• 14721 Thistledown Lane, Perrysburg, residential, from Philip E. and Margaret H. Bollin, to David T. and Cynthia Duvndack, $207,320.
• 26520 Carrington Blvd., Perrysburg, residential, from Jian Jun Wang and Dorothy YunzhuangTan, to Phillip E. and Margaret H. Bollin, $290,000.
• 107 Park St., Wayne, residential, from Andrew D. and Renee M. Gross, to Rebecca Dawn Berry, $120,000.
• 2386 Hawthorne Road, Fostoria, residential, from Jack Kerr and Lori Brock, by Wood County Sheriff, to Nicholas M. and Bonnie A. Kentris, $140,000.
• 210 Napoleon Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Betty J. Watkins, to Anita K. and Scott Lockwood, $38,000.
Front Page Stories
|Rossford schools to put levy on fall ballot
07/22/2014 | BILL RYAN, Sentinel Staff Writer
ROSSFORD - Voters in the Rossford School District will be asked to approve a new 4.49- [ ... ]
|Custar man ruled not competent|
07/22/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
File photo. Thomas Boyer, left, is seen with his attorney. (Photo: Enoch Wu/Sentinel-Tri [ ... ]