|Written by provided to Sentinel-Tribune|
|Thursday, 13 February 2014 10:59|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 18423 Broad St., Tontogany, residential, from Secretary of HUD, to Aaron D. and Amy C. Asmus, $65,100.
• 29221 Millbury Road, Millbury, residential, from Becky and Alfred Thurman, to Louis and Patricia Chiappetta, $10,000.
• 0 Hannah Road, Bowling Green, 40 acres, farm, from Wammes Storage and Rentals Ltd., to Three-D Farms Inc., $340,000.
• 418 N. Prospect St., Bowling Green, residential, from James D. and Christine A. Tharp, to Nicole A. Spoerl, $98,500.
• 8437 and 8435 Birchwood Lane, Northwood, building lot, from Stephen J. and Cecelia Baczewski, to MS Builders-Birchwood LLC, $40,000.
• 25799 Wood Creek Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Louisville Title Agency for Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Matthew A. and Candra A. Boggs, $90,750.
• 14544 Wood Creek Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Terrance K. and Cathryn E. Woods, to Mohamed El Nemr and Mona Mostafa Ahmed, $465,000.
• 8424 Birchwood Lane, Northwood, residential, from MS Builders-Birchwood LLC, to Sharon Okapal, $143,174.
• 0 Portage Road, Portage Township, 139.69 acres, farm, from Jerry Glaser, one-third interest, to MSB Dairy Farms LLC, $355,000.
• 0 Portage Road, Portage Township, 139.69 acres, farm, from Gareth and Carolyn Jo Glaser, co-trustees, to MSB Dairy Farms LLC, $355,000.
• 0 Portage Road, Portage Township, 139.69 acres, farm, from Adam Glaser, one-third interest, to MSB Dairy Farms LLC, $355,000.
• 29700 Brookview Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Elizabeth A. Goffe, to Meghan and Aaron M. Horvath, $164,000.
• 0 Wapakoneta Road, Grand Rapids, 1.35 acres, commercial, from Lionel C. and Irmgard Long, trustees, to Grand Rapids DOHP IX LLC, $50,000.
• 15488 Van Tassel Road, Weston, residential, from Daniel L. Haas, to Ebert Proctor III, $135,000.
• 26701 Foxton Court, Perrysburg, residential, from Robert A. and Victoria A. Leupp, by Wood County Sheriff, to Fifth Third Bank, $97,000.
• 26610 Basswood Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Zachary and Lyndsey M. Lucio, to Mark Edgreen and Shannon Ammerman, $215,000.
• 1421 S. Orleans Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Keith and Mariann Reinke, to N.P. Dodge Jr., trustee, $245,000.
Front Page Stories
|Marriage not for everyone anymore
04/18/2014 | KAREN NADLER COTA, Sentinel Lifestyles Editor
Dr. Gary Lee speaking at BGSU Thursday evening. (Photo: Shane Hughes/Sentinel-Tribune)
|ReadyCare moving to BGSU site|
04/18/2014 | ALEX ASPACHER, Sentinel Staff Writer
New patients will be matriculating at the Falcon Health Center next month.