|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Thursday, 23 January 2014 10:29|
The following property transfers have been filed through the Wood County Auditor.
• 418 W. Second St., Perrysburg, residential, from James N. Corfman, to Melanie R. and Kevin A. Rantanen, $74,500.
• 28041 Center St., Millbury, residential, from Edward R. and Michelle L. Blank, to Lynsey M. Specht and Lois B. Grzechowiak, $119,000.
• 6086 Cloverdale Road, Cygnet, residential, from Michael J. and Sally Rose, to Ryan A. Rose, $90,000.
• 14851 Thistledown Lane, Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency of Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Buckeye Real Estate Group LLC, $44,900.
• 14853 Thistledown Lane, Perrysburg, building lot, from Midland Agency of Northwest Ohio Inc., trustee, to Buckeye Real Estate Group LLC, $44,900.
• 8427 Birchwood Lane, Northwood, building lot, from MS Builders-Birchwood LLC, to Cathryn A. and Joseph R. Mattoni, $10,000.
• 28891 Starbright Blvd., Perrysburg, residential, from Charlotte Hocks, to Clifford C. Bury, trustees, $51,000.
• 10616 Eckel Junction Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Robert C. Hawker, to Robert K. Meek Jr., $120,000.
• 0 Tracy Road, Walbridge, 43.95 acres, six parcels, farm, from SOF VIII FT Cubens Lake LLC, to Daniel and Marsha Wolf, $285,000.
• 7165 Winding Brook Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Nathan A. Kirwin, to Brian J. and Tasha L. Dove, $179,900.
• 110 Harbor Point Road, Rossford, residential, from William L. Bockelman, to John T. and Diana L. Heagy, $188,500.
• 25201 Ramblehurst Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Robert M. Warner J., to Brad R. Vonder Embse, $195,000.
• 23977 E. Third St., Grand Rapids, residential, from U.S. Bank National Assoc., successor trustee, to Carey G. Valentine, $22,000.
• Jan. 15
• 416 Buttonwood Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from Joel and Ashleigh Hamilton, to Franklin G. Rinker, trustee, $142,500.
• 28851 Georgia Road, Perrysburg, residential, from David M. Roberts, to Edward A. Fisher, $129,000.
• 6486 Jerry City Road, Bloomdale, residential, from Springleaf Financial Services of Ohio Inc., to Joshua Grzecki, $70,200.
• 14069 Mitchell Road, Bowling Green, 42 acres, farm, from Marc and George Rahdert, co-trustees, to SPV Properties LLC, $330,000.
• 726 Keil Court, Bowling Green, residential, from Myrtle Chambers, to Elaine Strausbaugh, $25,500.
• 1877 Horseshoe Bend Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Martin B. and Janice Wilensky, to Ellen A. Wilensky, $238,000.
• 260 Southwood Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from Cheryl S. Minifie, to Gilbert S. King V and Leanna M. King, $135,500.
• 4977 Prestonwood Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Saba Custom Homes LLC, to Jacob J. and Natasha Lydey, $307,850.
• 203 Briar Hill Road, North Baltimore, residential, from Dereck W. Hough, to Pamela R. Hosler, $110,000.
• 16084 Hammansburg Road, Cygnet, church, from Gary D. Greiwe, to Gregory Campbell, $9,000.
• 25815 Luckey Road, Perrysburg, residential, from Melody K. Brailsford, to Timothy Carlson, $195,000.
• 705 Maple St., Perrysburg, residential, from Jan M. Allen, to Lisa Stromme Warren and Lucas J. Warren, $136,000.
• 26123Turnbridge Dr., Perrysburg, residential, from McCarthy Builders Inc., to Harry Bare III and Helen C. Bare, $197,546.
• 14170 Wapakoneta Road, Grand Rapids, residential, from Kurt J. Lindower, to Larry J. and Belinda A. Barr, $168,300.
• 1514 Cogans Lane, Bowling Green, residential, from James and Sarah Allen, to Shirley J. Hockley, $120,000.
• 20280 Taylor St., Weston, residential, from Jeff Dauster, to Jennifer Flahie, $77,500.
• 12026 Middleton Pike, Dunbridge, residential, from PNMAC Mortgage Opportunity Fund, to Travis Lee Brown, $54,900.
• 0 Bradner Road, Genoa, 24.55 acres, farm, from John W. and Emily L. Strayer, to James L. and Ruth B. Recker, $65,000.
• 416 S. Maple St., Bowling Green, residential, from William M. Isaacs, to Henschen Realty Ltd., $62,000.
• 923 Lyn Road, Bowling Green, residential, from Christopher A. White, by Wood County Sheriff, to Summerfield Partners LLC, $116,000.
• 1336 Finch Dr., Bowling Green, residential, from William C. Lewis, by Wood County Sheriff, to Wells Fargo Bank National Assoc., $140,000.
• 139 W. Merry Ave., Bowling Green, residential, from James W. Beaupre, by Wood County Sheriff, to the Bank of New York Mellon, $40,000.
• 111, 121, 1125 and 1135 S. Main St., Bowling Green, commercial, from BG Main Street LLC, to Cole MT Bowling Green LLC, $10,400,000.
• 2412 Maryland Place, Northwood, residential, from Geoffrey M. Sigurdson Jr., to John M. Romstadt, $60,000.
• 13660 Freyman Road, Cygnet, residential, from Marcus A. Burks, et. al., by Wood County Sheriff, the Bank of New York Mellon, $52,000.
• 6657 Owens Lake Road, Walbridge, apartments/rental units, from SOF-VIII-TF Owens Lake LLC, to Owens Lake LLC, $4,500,000.
• 7730 McCutcheonville Road, Wayne, residential, from the estate of Marilyn Jean Ray, to Charles A. Callahan, $47,500.
• 1306 Tricia Court, Perrysburg, residential, from David W. and Christine A. Shannon, to Patrick J. Fleming Jr., $217,000.
• 2118 Sheffield Place, Northwood, residential, from Independent Investments Inc., to Tyler Luettke, $90,000.
• 443 Truman St., Bowling Green, residential, from Paul A. Gold, to Matthew L. Partin, $180,000
• 8303 Stearns Road, Bloomdale, 40 acres, farm, from Debra Johnson, Christina Wilburn and Jason Bretz, to Michael and Cynthia Patterson, $229,000.
• 138 N. Main St., Bradner, residential, from Wells Fargo Bank, to Jamie Mossbarger, $19,000.
• 5077 Defiance Pike, Wayne, residential, from Gary L. and Catheryne Harrison, trustees, to James F. Corbin Jr. and Jennifer J. Corbin, $36,000.
• 26501 Baker St., Perrysburg, commercial warehouse, from Clairview Properties LLC, to JM&J Leasing LLC, $2,250,000.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg expands laptop program
04/23/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
PERRYSBURG - Teachers and students have successfully woven individual laptops into the [ ... ]
|BG food pantry asked to leave|
04/23/2014 | BILL RYAN Sentinel Religion Editor
File photo. The Bowling Green Christian Food Pantry is seen Sunday, March 16, 2014. (Eno [ ... ]