|Seven in Michigan get treatment for carbon monoxide|
|Written by By Associated Press|
|Wednesday, 20 March 2013 10:01|
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say seven people have been taken from a Lansing home to a hospital for treatment of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Lansing State Journal reports (http://on.lsj.com/Zd9B2o ) firefighters responded to the home Wednesday morning. Fire department spokesman Steve Mazurek says they found the people showing symptoms associated with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Details on what led to the possible poisoning and the conditions of those taken from the home weren't immediately released.
Information from: Lansing State Journal, http://www.lansingstatejournal.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Front Page Stories
|BG schools to discuss redistricting
05/21/2013 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD Sentinel Education Editor
Bowling Green School District plans to change the boundaries for its elementary school [ ... ]
|Perrysburg school forecast predicts budget surplus|
05/21/2013 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
PERRYSBURG - The school district is expected to run a budget surplus for the next four [ ... ]