Seven in Michigan get treatment for carbon monoxide
Written by By Associated Press   
Wednesday, 20 March 2013 10:01

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say seven people have been taken from a Lansing home to a hospital for treatment of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Lansing State Journal reports (http://on.lsj.com/Zd9B2o ) firefighters responded to the home Wednesday morning. Fire department spokesman Steve Mazurek says they found the people showing symptoms associated with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Details on what led to the possible poisoning and the conditions of those taken from the home weren't immediately released.

___

Information from: Lansing State Journal, http://www.lansingstatejournal.com


Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.

 

Front Page Stories

Saving the world through rain forests
04/22/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Staff Writer
article thumbnail

Saving the planet may come down to helping poor women in Kenya cook supper more effici [ ... ]


Eastwood teachers make new school pitch
04/22/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD Sentinel Education Editor
article thumbnail

PEMBERVILLE - Eastwood elementary teachers made their case Monday for a new K-5 school [ ... ]


Other Front Page Articles