|Woman indicted for rape|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 12:11|
One woman was indicted for rape by a Wood County grand jury recently.
Doreen Papenfuse, 56, Monclova, was indicted for rape in a Sept. 24 incident. According to the indictment, she "did engage in sexual conduct" with an unnamed, 38-year-old woman when she "purposely compelled her to submit by force or threat of force."
Also among those indicted were:
• Mark Allen, 25, Cleveland - aggravated possession of drugs.
• Anthony Anderson, 28, Toledo - breaking and entering (two counts), possessing criminal tools; and Jason Smart, 34, Toledo, breaking and entering.
• Tommy Babcock, 37, Bowling Green - trafficking in marijuana.
• Dwight Bower, 57, Cygnet - inducing panic.
• Rashaad Chatman, 18, Toledo - robbery.
• Mohamed Diol, 26, Columbus, and Mohamed Diop, 25, New York, N.Y. - receiving stolen property, possessing cigarettes not bearing stamps, trafficking in cigarettes with intent to avoid payment.
• Mario Flores, 23, Bowling Green - trespass in a habitation.
• Donnie Hill, 51, Summerfield, Fla. - felonious assault.
• Joey Hinds, 35, Toledo - breaking and entering, theft.
• Derek Johlin, 30, Woodville - felonious assault.
• Antonio Liddell, 23, Toledo - trafficking in marijuana.
• Julian Torrez, 23, Toledo - burglary, theft from an elderly person or disabled adult, grand theft when the property is a firearm or dangerous ordnance.
• Lonnie Wells, 40, Risingsun - attempted felonious assault.
A bill of information was handed up for Anthony Bertolina, 34, Toledo, on a charge of trespass in a habitation.
Front Page Stories
|Alleged counterfeit items seized in raid at Perrysburg plant
03/11/2014 | PETER KUEBECK/Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg police vehicle sits in front of Glow Industries along Eckel Junction Road. [ ... ]
|Best in the quiz biz|
03/11/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD, Sentinel Education Editor
Eastwood's Luke Coffman (middle) makes a response near teammates David Russell (left) an [ ... ]