|Tuesday panel discussion to focus on BGSU working with community|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 25 January 2013 09:25|
Bowling Green State University and the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce will host a panel, "BGSU Working with the BG Community" Tuesday at 8 a.m.
The event will take place in room 101A of Olscamp Hall, on the BGSU Campus.
Panelists for this event will include:
• Moderator, BGSU President Mary Ellen Mazey.
• Sherri Stoll, Vice President for Finance and Administration.
• Jill Carr, Senior Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students.
• Monica Moll, Director of Public Safety.
• Dave Kielmeyer, Senior Communications Director.
Attendees will need to use the parking pass provided by BGSU. This can be found by visiting http://www.bgchamber.net/permit.pdf.
Front Page Stories
|BGSU to renovate South Hall
12/09/2013 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Staff Writer
A project to turn South Hall into a new home for media and communications studies at B [ ... ]
|Four BG groups get grant to explore one-stop shop|
12/09/2013 | HAROLD BROWN, Sentinel City Editor
Four groups that work in various ways to promote Bowling Green will use a grant [ ... ]