|Natural gas leak stopped at Northwood|
|Written by Sentinel Staff|
|Thursday, 07 November 2013 08:36|
NORTHWOOD – Fire crews were called to the report of a gas leak at a business in the city this morning.
According to a Northwood Police dispatcher, the leak was reported at 6:51 a.m. at the Stop & Go, 7422 Wales Road.
Northwood firefighters were called to the scene, and Rossford Fire was requested for mutual aid. That request was subsequently canceled.
The leak was located in the parking lot of the business and was not effecting the flow of traffic, the dispatcher said.
As of approximately 7:20 a.m., the leak had been shut off by Columbia Gas.
Information as to the cause of the leak was not immediately available.
Front Page Stories
|'Actors' lap up stardom
04/19/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
Margot (performed by Madison Zavitz) interacts with Bruiser (performed by Nugget). (Enoc [ ... ]
|Elmwood graduate Trevor Lee shares his Yosemite experience|
04/19/2014 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
Trevor Lee has traveled to 40 states, and most recently spent 10 months at Yosemite Nati [ ... ]