|Local Briefs: 6-01||| Print ||
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Tuesday, 01 June 2010 10:08|
Haskins Road closed again
Health & safety courses offered
BGSU Recreation and Wellness is offering several American Red Cross health and safety courses to students, faculty/staff and community members. Participants must be at least 15 years old.
A sport and safety training (First Aid) course as well as a CPR course will be offered Wednesday, both noon to 8 p.m.
Register at the Student recreation Center front desk or call (419) 373-2000. Courses must be paid at the tim of sign-up.
New Al-Anon group forming
A new Al-Anon family group called BG Circle of Hope will meet Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at Grace Brethren Church, 121 S. Enterprise St. The group will continue to meet every Thursday at that place and time.
Al-Anon groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experiences to solve their common problems.
Tonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.
Wednesday - Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Showers and thunderstorms likely overnight with lows in the mid 60s.
Extended forecast - Chance of rain Thursday 60 percent. Highs in the upper 70s, lows in the upper 50s. On Friday, partly sunny, highs in the upper 70s, lows in the upper 50s. Mostly cloudy Saturday with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s, lows around 60. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Classic Lotto: 7-12-19-29-
Midday 3: 4-1-9
Midday 4: 5-2-7-0
Pick 3: 5-9-2 Pick 4: 6-1-6-9
Powerball:10 Power Play:4
Rolling Cash 5: 9-11-22-
Ten OH: 2-12-14-15-21-23-24-25-26-34-41-42-44-48-
Ten OH Midday: 4-9-11-13-21-23-30-35-36-39-42-45-
Midday 3: 9-4-7
Midday 4: 9-4-5-2
Pick 3: 5-6-0 Pick 4: 7-7-8-9
Rolling Cash 5: 3-13-27-
Ten OH: 3-4-5-10-12-15-
Ten OH Midday: 2-3-5-7-
Classic Lotto: 7-8-39-40-
Midday 3: 4-8-9
Midday 4: 8-1-1-9
Pick 3: 8-4-7 Pick 4: 1-9-9-3
Rolling Cash 5: 1-10-12-
Ten OH: 1-2-3-9-14-16-29-37-41-43-48-49-53-60-63-
Ten OH Midday: 1-2-5-6-
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 June 2010 13:38|
Front Page Stories
|Best in the quiz biz
03/11/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD, Sentinel Education Editor
Eastwood's Luke Coffman (middle) makes a response near teammates David Russell (left) an [ ... ]
|Perrysburg Township progresses on zoning|
03/11/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
Only two people attended a public hearing for Perrysburg Township's zoning initiative Monday night, [ ... ]