Local Video News


Local Briefs: 07-20-13 PDF Print E-mail
Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff   
Saturday, 20 July 2013 08:35
BG BPU cancels
Monday night's Bowling Green's Board of Public Utilities meeting has been canceled.
The next scheduled meeting is Aug. 12 at 5 p.m. in the City Administrative Services Building, 304 N. Church St.

Webster Twp. changes date
The Webster Township Trustees will hold their August monthly meeting on Aug. 5 instead of Aug. 12 at 7:30 a.m. at the Webster Township Hall at the corner of Ohio 199 and Sugar Ridge Road.

Troy Trustees move meeting
LUCKEY - The Troy Township Trustees have rescheduled their regular meeting to Wednesday rather than July 31 at 7 p.m. at the fire hall, 311 Krotzer Ave.

Otsego, N.B. boards meet
The Otsego and North Baltimore boards of education will meet Tuesday.
The Otsego meeting will start at 6 p.m. in the library.
The North Baltimore meeting will start at 5:30 p.m. in the middle school/high school.
Both meetings are open to the public.

Lake meeting now Thursday
The Lake School Board regular July meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Middle School in anticipation of the teacher's union ratification of a new contract.

Court will take
online payments
Bowling Green Municipal Court will begin taking internet payments on cases for restitution, fines and costs.
The payments will be made through a secure portal that provides convenience to the users of the court while automating collection, accounting and bookkeeping.
Payments may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a wee, through the court's website bgcourt.org starting Monday.

East Court work
starts Monday
East Court Street, between Enterprise and the railroad tracks, will be closed for approximately one week starting Monday for sewer work.
Access to businesses and homes in the closure area will be maintained.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Humid, lows in the 60s.
Sunday  SEmD Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 60s. A 40 percent chance of evening showers and thunderstorms.
Monday through Thursday - Showers and thunderstorms likely Monday. Humid with highs around 80. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Partly sunny Tuesday with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Lows in the upper 60s. Partly cloudy Wednesday. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 60s. Partly cloudy Thursday. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the mid 60s.

Mega Millions: 16-20-24-39-42
Mega Ball: 46
Megaplier: 3
Pick 3 Evening: 4-6-0
Pick 3 Midday: 4-8-3
Pick 4 Evening: 7-3-3-0
Pick 4 Midday: 8-3-0-4
Pick 5 Evening: 0-3-0-4-4
Pick 5 Midday: 6-8-8-0-3
Rolling Cash 5: 28-32-33-35-37

Bairdstown special meeting
BAIRDSTOWN - The village of Bairdstown Council will hold a special meeting to consider a tax levy Thursday at 7 p.m.
The meeting be held at the village municipal building at 1011‚Ñ2 W. Main St.

Alissa Dix, a daughter, July 19, Wood County Hospital.

Weather statistics
High Friday    93
Record high (set in 1930)    105
High a year ago    85
Low Friday    76
Record low (set in 1914)    46
Low a year ago    63
Precipitation (in the last 24 hours)    0.02-inch

Front Page Stories

Perrysburg Twp. Man Sentenced to 22 Years for Rape
07/24/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff

A Perrysburg Township man was senteced to more than 22 years in prison after being found guilty Thur [ ... ]

Vigil set for BGSU student
07/24/2014 | Associated Press

CLEVELAND (AP) — A vigil for a Bowling Green State University student who was found dead in Lorain [ ... ]

Other Front Page Articles
Sentinel-Tribune Copyright 2010