|Local Briefs: 07-08-13|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Monday, 08 July 2013 11:34|
Port Authority meets Tuesday
The Wood County Port Authority will hold a special meeting Tuesday at 8 a.m. at Northwest Water and Sewer offices on 13560 Middleton Pike.
Woman charged with animal cruelty
A McClure woman was charged Friday with animal cruelty after allegedly leaving a dog in an unattended vehicle with the windows “barely cracked.”
Lucille Eickmeier, 71, was charged after leaving the animal in the car while parked at a business in the 1000 block of North Main Street, according to a BG police report.
Temperatures reached the 80s on Friday.
BG man arrested on domestic, endangering charges
A Bowling Green man was arrested Saturday following an incident involving a knife in the city.
Jose Castro, 35, was arrested and charged with disrupting public service, a felony, domestic violence and two counts of endangering children, all misdemeanors.
According to a BG Police report, officers were called at 7:31 p.m. to apartments in the 1000 block of Fairview Avenue for a report of a man with a knife. After further investigation, officers found Castro allegedly cut a bed with a knife and broke a phone to try and prevent the victim from calling police.
Two young children were in the apartment at the time of the incident.
He was taken to jail, no bond.
Health board meets Thursday
Wood County Board of Health will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the health district, 1840 E. Gypsy Lane Road.
The board’s personnel and finance committees will conduct a joint meeting at 5:45 p.m.
Items expected to be considered include hourly wages for management staff; building-use agreements in Northwood, Bradner, North Baltimore and Perrysburg Heights; and several personnel resolutions.
Tonight — Showers and thunderstorms likely. Humid with lows around 70. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tuesday — Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Humid with highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Showers and thunderstorms likely overnight. Humid with lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Extended forecast — Chance of rain 70 percent Wednesday with highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent overnight. Partly cloudy Thursday with highs around 80 and lows around 60s.
Classic Lotto: 01-20-25-28-
Pick 3 Evening: 2-0-2
Pick 3 Midday: 0-1-7
Pick 4 Evening: 0-5-1-5
Pick 4 Midday: 5-6-0-1
Pick 5 Evening: 2-7-2-9-4
Pick 5 Midday: 3-2-0-5-9
Rolling Cash 5: 08-09-12-
Pick 3 Evening: 2-6-7
Pick 3 Midday: 2-6-1
Pick 4 Evening: 7-5-2-7
Pick 4 Midday: 6-6-5-2
Pick 5 Evening: 8-6-0-5-1
Pick 5 Midday: 1-9-0-8-4
Rolling Cash 5: 02-11-16-
Front Page Stories
|Alleged counterfeit items seized in raid at Perrysburg plant
03/11/2014 | PETER KUEBECK/Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg police vehicle sits in front of Glow Industries along Eckel Junction Road. [ ... ]
|Best in the quiz biz|
03/11/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD, Sentinel Education Editor
Eastwood's Luke Coffman (middle) makes a response near teammates David Russell (left) an [ ... ]