Local Video News

2013YearinPhotos-1

Local Briefs: 06-29-13 PDF Print E-mail
Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff   
Saturday, 29 June 2013 08:42
Brush pickup in Pemberville Mon.
The village of Pemberville will hold a special storm damage brush pickup Monday.
Brush must be curb side by 7 a.m.

Increased patrols set next week
The Wood County Sheriff's Office will be conducting increased patrols Wednesday through July 7, due to grant funding from the Ohio traffic Safety Office.
Deputies will be paying particular attention to violations such as driving under the influence, failure to yield and speeding. There will be zero tolerance for driving under the influence and seat belt violations.

Perrysburg grass deadline Monday
PERRYSBURG - The city is notifying owners of property and lots under construction in its corporate limits that, in accordance with Section 660.14 of the City Codified Ordinances, all noxious weeds and grass growing on lands within the city must be cut and destroyed prior to July 1.
Failure to comply will result in the performance of the work by the city and the owners of the property affected will be billed the cost of the work. If the billing is not paid, it will then be certified by the city clerk to the tax duplicate book as an assessment against the property. The charge is $100 for one hour or any part thereof. Each additional hour, or any part thereof, will be charged at the rate of $75 per hour.

Holiday changes BG refuse plan
Thursday's July 4 holiday will alter Bowling Green's trash pickup schedule, with that day's route being collected on Friday.
Bowling Green city offices will also be closed Thursday.
Wednesday night's scheduled meeting of the BG Planning Commission has been reset for July 10.

Perrysburg city closed Thursday
PERRYSBURG - City offices will be closed Thursday in observance of the July 4 holiday.
Both Thursday and Friday refuse, recycling and yard waste routes will be delayed one day due to the holiday.

Forecast
Tonight - Showers and thunderstorms with lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Sunday - A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the lower 60s.
Monday through Friday - Mostly cloudy Monday with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the 60s. Showers and thunderstorms likely Tuesday. Highs in the 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Lows in the 60s. Partly sunny Wednesday with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Lows in the 60s. Partly cloudy Independence Day with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 80s. Lows in the 60s. Partly cloudy Friday with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Lottery
Mega Millions: 08-15-35-46-52
Mega Ball: 38
Megaplier: 4
Pick 3 Evening: 5-9-9
Pick 3 Midday: 3-6-7
Pick 4 Evening: 1-7-8-5
Pick 4 Midday: 0-3-2-8
Pick 5 Evening: 8-2-9-6-4
Pick 5 Midday: 8-3-1-2-7
Rolling Cash 5: 22-26-29-34-37
 

Front Page Stories

Voters decide issues May 6
04/24/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
article thumbnail

Voters will have the opportunity to cast their ballot in a variety of races and issues [ ... ]


Otsego approves strategic planning
04/24/2014 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
article thumbnail

TONTOGANY - Community was the Otsego School Board's common theme Tuesday night.
A new c [ ... ]


Other Front Page Articles
Sentinel-Tribune Copyright 2010