Local Video News


Local Briefs: 03-22-13 PDF Print E-mail
Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff   
Friday, 22 March 2013 10:29
Wayne FD serves pancakes
The Wayne Volunteer Fire Department will serve a pancake and sausage breakfast Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the fire department.
The event is a fundraiser for new equipment.
The cost is $6 for adults, $5 for senior citizens, and $4 for children 12 and under.

Red Cross blood drives
The American Red Cross will hold several blood drives in coming days.
On Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., donors are invited to the Rossford Business Association at Owens Community College.
On March 29 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., the bloodmobile will be at WTOL Community Track 11 at Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg; and from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Stadium View Apartments, 1700 Juniper Drive, Bowling Green.

Walbridge hosts crafts, vendor 'Eggstravaganza'
WALBRIDGE - A Spring Craft "Eggstravaganza" will be held Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. at the VFW Post 9963 banquet hall, 109 N. Main St.
A soup and salad luncheon is $7. Easter cookies and cupcakes are $6 per dozen. There will be a craft and vendor show.
The event is sponsored by the Walbridge Centennial Committee and the ladies auxiliary of post 9963.

Voter registration deadline nears
Voter registration deadline for the May 7 primary/special election is April 8.
Voters in Bowling Green City, Perrysburg and Bradner, and Bowling Green, Elmwood, Fostoria, Gibsonburg and North Baltimore school districts have issues and candidates.
Republican candidates are on the ballot for Perrysburg Municipal Court.
The Wood County Board of Elections will be open extended hours. Any citizen who is not registered to vote in Wood County or has changed their address within the county since the last time they voted should register  by April 8.
The BOE regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the office will be open extended hours on April 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Cold with lows in the lower 20s.
Saturday - Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s and overnight lows in the mid 20s.
Extended forecast - Mostly cloudy Sunday with a 40-percent chance of snow but little or no accumulation. Highs in the mid 30s. Snow likely overnight with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Cloudy Monday with a 50-percent chance of snow during the day, dropping to 30 percent overnight. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper 20s. On Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a 30-percent chance of snow. Highs around 40.

Pick 3 Evening: 1-2-7
Pick 3 Midday: 3-8-8
Pick 4 Evening: 7-7-4-7
Pick 4 Midday: 2-1-9-4
Pick 5 Evening: 5-2-6-2-2
Pick 5 Midday: 4-5-9-8-2
Rolling Cash 5: 07-08-17-

Jacklyn and Michael Codding, a girl, March 19, Wood County Hospital.
Delores and James Haynes, a son, March 21, Wood County Hospital.

Weather statistics
High Thursday    32
Record high (set in 2012)    85
High a year ago    85
Low Thursday    19
Record low (set in 1855)    -3
Low a year ago    59
Precipitation (in the past 24 hours)    None

Front Page Stories

'Actors' lap up stardom
04/19/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
article thumbnail

Margot (performed by Madison Zavitz) interacts with Bruiser (performed by Nugget). (Enoc [ ... ]

Elmwood graduate Trevor Lee shares his Yosemite experience
04/19/2014 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
article thumbnail

Trevor Lee has traveled to 40 states, and most recently spent 10 months at Yosemite Nati [ ... ]

Other Front Page Articles
Sentinel-Tribune Copyright 2010