|Liquid propane leak blamed in Tuesday house explosion|
|Written by Sentinel Staff|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 07:17|
LUCKEY — A liquid propane leak is being blamed for an explosion early Tuesday morning that leveled a Troy Township home and took two lives. Three other people were injured.
Foul play is not suspected.
The incident is being investigated by representatives of the State Fire Marshal's office, Ohio B.C.I. & I. and the Wood County Sheriff's Office.
Names of the victims have not been released.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 09:20|
Front Page Stories
|Market Square already bustling with business
07/26/2014 | MARIE THOMAS BAIRD Sentinel Education Editor
Market Square in BG along Wooster Street. (J.D. Pooley/Sentinel-Tribune) Market S [ ... ]
|Young man goes west to further his acting career|
07/26/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Arts & Entertainment Editor
Justin Betancourt (left) and Jeffrey Guion perform. (Enoch Wu/Sentinel-Tribune) J [ ... ]