|Liquid propane leak blamed in Tuesday house explosion|
|Written by Sentinel Staff|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 07:17|
LUCKEY — A liquid propane leak is being blamed for an explosion early Tuesday morning that leveled a Troy Township home and took two lives. Three other people were injured.
Foul play is not suspected.
The incident is being investigated by representatives of the State Fire Marshal's office, Ohio B.C.I. & I. and the Wood County Sheriff's Office.
Names of the victims have not been released.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 09:20|
Front Page Stories
|'Actors' lap up stardom
04/19/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
Margot (performed by Madison Zavitz) interacts with Bruiser (performed by Nugget). (Enoc [ ... ]
|Elmwood graduate Trevor Lee shares his Yosemite experience|
04/19/2014 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
Trevor Lee has traveled to 40 states, and most recently spent 10 months at Yosemite Nati [ ... ]