|Kevern elected as president of Perrysburg City Council|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 11:16|
PERRYSBURG - City council chose a new president and made committee assignments for 2014 on Tuesday.
John Kevern will serve as council president. Also Tuesday, new members Barry Van Hoozen, Rick Rettig and Jim Matuszak were sworn in.
Committee assignments and meeting times are:
• Finance - Tom Mackin, chair; Todd Grayson, Matuszak; meets at 5 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Recreation - Rettig, chair; Mackin, Matuszak; meets at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Economic Development - Kevern, chair; Rettig, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Planning and Zoning - Tim McCarthy, chair; Kevern, Mackin; meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Service-Safety: Matuszak, chair; Kevern, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month.
• Personnel - VanHoozen, chair; Grayson, McCarthy; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Health, Sanitation and Public Utilities - Grayson, chair; McCarthy, Rettig; meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Front Page Stories
|Lake Twp. raises stink over trash collection
04/16/2014 | DEBBIE ROGERS Sentinel Staff Writer
MILLBURY - A new trash collection company in Lake Township is off to a stinky start.
|N.B. hires full-time EMS chief|
04/16/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
NORTH BALTIMORE - The village has hired a full-time, interim EMS Chief.