|Kevern elected as president of Perrysburg City Council|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 10:16|
PERRYSBURG - City council chose a new president and made committee assignments for 2014 on Tuesday.
John Kevern will serve as council president. Also Tuesday, new members Barry Van Hoozen, Rick Rettig and Jim Matuszak were sworn in.
Committee assignments and meeting times are:
• Finance - Tom Mackin, chair; Todd Grayson, Matuszak; meets at 5 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Recreation - Rettig, chair; Mackin, Matuszak; meets at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Economic Development - Kevern, chair; Rettig, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Planning and Zoning - Tim McCarthy, chair; Kevern, Mackin; meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Service-Safety: Matuszak, chair; Kevern, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month.
• Personnel - VanHoozen, chair; Grayson, McCarthy; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Health, Sanitation and Public Utilities - Grayson, chair; McCarthy, Rettig; meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Front Page Stories
|Pemberville leaders don’t want town to lose school
03/07/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
PEMBERVILLE - Village Council Tuesday unanimously approved a resolution urging the Eastwood Board of [ ... ]
|Walbridge paves way for roadwork (3-7-14)|
03/07/2014 | DEBBIE ROGERS, Sentinel Staff Writer
WALBRIDGE - A Toledo company has been selected to do a major road project in the [ ... ]