|Kevern elected as president of Perrysburg City Council|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 11:16|
PERRYSBURG - City council chose a new president and made committee assignments for 2014 on Tuesday.
John Kevern will serve as council president. Also Tuesday, new members Barry Van Hoozen, Rick Rettig and Jim Matuszak were sworn in.
Committee assignments and meeting times are:
• Finance - Tom Mackin, chair; Todd Grayson, Matuszak; meets at 5 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Recreation - Rettig, chair; Mackin, Matuszak; meets at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Economic Development - Kevern, chair; Rettig, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Planning and Zoning - Tim McCarthy, chair; Kevern, Mackin; meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Service-Safety: Matuszak, chair; Kevern, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month.
• Personnel - VanHoozen, chair; Grayson, McCarthy; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Health, Sanitation and Public Utilities - Grayson, chair; McCarthy, Rettig; meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Front Page Stories
|Voters decide issues May 6
04/24/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
Voters will have the opportunity to cast their ballot in a variety of races and issues [ ... ]
|Otsego approves strategic planning|
04/24/2014 | PETER KUEBECK Sentinel Staff Writer
TONTOGANY - Community was the Otsego School Board's common theme Tuesday night.