|Kevern elected as president of Perrysburg City Council|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 11:16|
PERRYSBURG - City council chose a new president and made committee assignments for 2014 on Tuesday.
John Kevern will serve as council president. Also Tuesday, new members Barry Van Hoozen, Rick Rettig and Jim Matuszak were sworn in.
Committee assignments and meeting times are:
• Finance - Tom Mackin, chair; Todd Grayson, Matuszak; meets at 5 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Recreation - Rettig, chair; Mackin, Matuszak; meets at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
• Economic Development - Kevern, chair; Rettig, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Planning and Zoning - Tim McCarthy, chair; Kevern, Mackin; meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
• Service-Safety: Matuszak, chair; Kevern, Van Hoozen; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month.
• Personnel - VanHoozen, chair; Grayson, McCarthy; meets at 5 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
• Health, Sanitation and Public Utilities - Grayson, chair; McCarthy, Rettig; meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Front Page Stories
|Marriage not for everyone anymore
04/18/2014 | KAREN NADLER COTA, Sentinel Lifestyles Editor
Dr. Gary Lee speaking at BGSU Thursday evening. (Photo: Shane Hughes/Sentinel-Tribune)
|ReadyCare moving to BGSU site|
04/18/2014 | ALEX ASPACHER, Sentinel Staff Writer
New patients will be matriculating at the Falcon Health Center next month.