|Illegal voting, sex crimes, assault net indictments|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Saturday, 11 January 2014 09:05|
Indictments were handed down for illegal voting, sex crimes, assault and other charges recently by a Wood County Grand Jury.
William Chenevert, 60, Perrysburg, was indicted on two counts of tampering with records and two counts of illegal voting stemming from an Oct. 19 incident.
According to Wood County Prosecutor Paul Dobson, Chenevert is accused of voting via absentee ballot once in Wood County, and then submitting another absentee ballot in the state of Arizona.
The tampering with records counts are third-degree felonies, and the illegal voting counts are fourth-degree felonies.
Chester Dunfee II, 56, Custar, was indicted on felonious assault, domestic violence, and three counts of violating a protection order.
The felonious assault and domestic violence counts relate to an incident reported in December.
William Peterson, 18, Rossford, was indicted for illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented material or performance. The charge stems from a Nov. 13, 2013 incident in Rossford involving photos swapped via cell phone, according to court documents. The male victim was 14 at the time of the alleged offense.
Also indicted were:
• Margaret Brockman, 43, Toledo: theft, theft from an elderly person or disabled adult, misuse of credit cards.
• Cody Conine, 23, Fostoria: burglary.
• Daniel Gallagher, 23, Risingsun: having weapons while under disability, trafficking in heroin.
• Lorie Kincaid, 35, Toledo: possession of heroin.
• Michael Masney, 44, Perrysburg: domestic violence.
• Karol Paxson, 46, Fostoria: grand theft (two counts).
• William Scott Jr., 29, Perrysburg: theft, identity fraud.
• Dionna Smith, 30, Stickney, Ill., and Tatiana Squair, 24, Chicago: one count each of possessing criminal tools, trafficking in heroin, possession of heroin.
• Matthew Swartz, 45, North Baltimore: trafficking in drugs (two counts).
• Phillip Terry, 43, McComb: breaking and entering.
• Robert Weber, 24, Findlay: aggravated possession of drugs.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg Twp. man gets 22 years for rape, assault
07/25/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg Township man was sentenced to more than 22 years in prison Thursday afternoon after bei [ ... ]
|Otsego approves contract with staff|
07/25/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
TONTOGANY - The Otsego school district has inked a new three-year contract with [ ... ]