|Grand jury adds more charges in Pemberville man's case|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Saturday, 12 July 2014 01:51|
A Wood County grand jury handed down indictments for 17 individuals at its July 3 session including three additional charges for a Pemberville man previously indicted. Also a Perrysburg man was indicted for felonious assault.
The latest session charged Gabriel Somogyi, 32, of Pemberville and currently housed at Wood County jail, with abduction, violating a protection order and having weapons while under disability. The defendant was previously indicted for theft in June and with abduction and domestic violence in January.
Patrick Finerd, age 29. and also listed in jail, was charged with domestic violence and violating a protection order.
Dean Kempski, 37, of Perrysburg faces one count of felonious assault.
Other indictments include:
• Matthew A. Wright, 34, of North Baltimore, for domestic violence
• David Martin Taylor, 20, of Belleview, Florida, with two counts of gross sexual imposition
• Terry Alan Miller, 25, of North Baltimore, for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, a drug of abuse or a combination of them.
• Samuel Stuart, 30, of Holland, with two counts of receiving stolen property
• Kimberly M. Johnson, 32, of Toledo, receiving stolen property
• Joshua Sams, 23, of Bowling Green, with two counts of forgery
• Jerahmie Lewis Swan, 31, of Toledo, with one count of theft, one count of petty theft, and two counts of forgery
• Gregory Mills Jr., 47, of Lexington, Kentucky, with aggravated trafficking and aggravated possession of drugs
• Thomas S. Crowe Sr., 43, of Fostoria, for aggravated trafficking
• Kristy S. Lopez, 35, of Fostoria with trafficking in cocaine and possession of cocaine
• Patrick J. Cashen, 27, of Rossford, for one count of possession of cocaine and one count of possession of heroin.
In addition to the indictments, a bill of information was handed up on Cory L. Truman, 24, of Toledo, for failure to appear as required in regard to a Bowling Green Municipal Court case.
Front Page Stories
|Perrysburg Twp. man gets 22 years for rape, assault
07/25/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
A Perrysburg Township man was sentenced to more than 22 years in prison Thursday afternoon after bei [ ... ]
|Otsego approves contract with staff|
07/25/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune
TONTOGANY - The Otsego school district has inked a new three-year contract with [ ... ]