Local Video News


BG man burned in accident PDF Print E-mail
Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff   
Friday, 21 June 2013 15:01
McCOMB — A Bowling Green man was injured Thursday morning in a paving accident in Hancock County.
Edward “Eddie” Powers sustained flash burns following a propane leak from paving equipment while completing work just outside of McComb on Township Road 136 for Rutter and Dudley Asphalt around 8 a.m. Thursday.
“I do know he was burned on several areas of his body, but to what extent I do not know,” said McComb Fire Chief Mike Voland.
Powers was taken by McComb EMS to Blanchard Valley Hospital, but was later taken to Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo.
St. Vincent’s confirmed Powers was admitted, but had no information on his condition this afternoon.
Last Updated on Friday, 21 June 2013 15:35

Front Page Stories

'Actors' lap up stardom
04/19/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
article thumbnail

Margot (performed by Madison Zavitz) interacts with Bruiser (performed by Nugget). (Enoc [ ... ]

Elmwood graduate Trevor Lee shares his Yosemite experience
04/19/2014 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
article thumbnail

Trevor Lee has traveled to 40 states, and most recently spent 10 months at Yosemite Nati [ ... ]

Other Front Page Articles
Sentinel-Tribune Copyright 2010