Local Video News

2013YearinPhotos-1

BG apartment damaged by fire (6-11-13) PDF Print E-mail
Written by Sentinel-Tribune   
Tuesday, 11 June 2013 10:01
An apartment was damaged in a fire on Clough Street Monday night.
The Bowling Green Fire Division responded to the blaze just after 8:45 p.m. at an apartment complex at 1566 Clough St.
Upon arrival firefighters observed light smoke coming from the open front door of the residence, and saw a small flame in the kitchen from the front door.
The flame, located near the stove, was extinguished with a pan of water.
A plastic cooking utensil reportedly caught fire while on the stove, causing the incident.
The resident had left the scene after calling 911, and no injuries were reported.
The stove, as well as an adjacent wall, were damaged, and the apartment smelled strongly of smoke. The resident was reportedly receiving assistance from the Red Cross.
An estimate of damage was not available this morning.
Firefighters remained on-scene until just after 10 p.m.
 

Front Page Stories

'Actors' lap up stardom
04/19/2014 | DAVID DUPONT Sentinel Arts & Entertainment Editor
article thumbnail

Margot (performed by Madison Zavitz) interacts with Bruiser (performed by Nugget). (Enoc [ ... ]


Elmwood graduate Trevor Lee shares his Yosemite experience
04/19/2014 | JORDAN CRAVENS Sentinel Staff Writer
article thumbnail

Trevor Lee has traveled to 40 states, and most recently spent 10 months at Yosemite Nati [ ... ]


Other Front Page Articles
Sentinel-Tribune Copyright 2010