|February book discussions slated at Wood County Public Library|
|Written by Sentinel-Tribune Staff|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 10:29|
Several book discussion groups will meet at the Wood County District Public Library at 251 N. Main St., Bowling Green, in February.
• The Read for Inspiration book group meets next Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 10:30 a.m, to talk about Tattered Quilt by Wanda E. Brunstetter. The group meets in the second floor Reading Lounge; discussion leader is Deb Born.
• Coffee Talk book group discusses Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline on Feb. 20 at 10:30 a.m. The Coffee Talk group meets in the Carter House, located behind the main library building, and is led by Kristin Wetzel.
• On Feb. 25 at 10:30 a.m. the library's nonfiction group, Just the Facts, discusses The Telling Room by Michael Paterniti. Just the Facts meets in the Carter House and is led by Anne Render.
WCDPL's Walbridge Branch Library also hosts three book groups in February:
• On Thursday, Feb. 6, at 1 p.m., the Inspiration Book Group will talk about The Guardian by Beverly Lewis.
• The Walbridge Fiction book group discusses Dodger by Terry Pratchett on Feb. 10, a Monday, at 1 p.m.
• Walbridge Mystery book group will Feb. 24 at 6 p.m. to discuss Frozen Heat by Richard Castle.
All three groups meet at the Branch Library, 108 N. Main St. in Walbridge.
All WCDPL book discussion groups are free and open to all. Books are available to check out from the library approximately four weeks prior to a group's meeting date.
For information, contact Mary Callahan Boone at 419-352-5104.
Front Page Stories
|Body of BGSU student found
07/23/2014 | Sentinel-Tribune Staff
A missing poster for Cory Barron, is posted on a light pole along West 6th Street in Cle [ ... ]
|Chinese lanterns may have ignited fire|
07/23/2014 | PETER KUEBECK, Sentinel Staff Writer
File photo. A firefighter is seen near a fire engulfing a pallet yard on West Broadway S [ ... ]